Rhakim, I think you have one of the best collections that I’ve seen

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will say Rakim randomly negged me some time ago, which I thought was weird. Then I saw the post I made was laughing at some joke made here about LeBron, which then told me he really is a Bron stan and not some basketball historian as he claims to be, because who's negging posters laughing at jokes not about you? :pachaha:

I will say "Bronsexuals" is one of the most hilarious terms I've ever read on here. First time I saw that term I laughed for a good 5 minutes, had people looking at me and shyt:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
The OP literally is about jerseys, so Rhakim responds talking about jerseys and people are confused why he is............ Are y'all nikkas serious lol

:gucci:
I think Rhakim is a good poster. I can't think of a single instance in my nearly 40 years on this planet when J's referred to jerseys and not Jordans. Sorry.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Notice how anyone who doesnt agree with his views is instantly a stan or legbt or or one other slang or the other, you come across as a clown and sane folks on here see it for what it is, you and scitt are the well known jokers and court gesters of the coliseum thats all, let the idiot ramble on, people who want to base their opinions on facts and actual reality can ignore as well

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Rhakim was out here breaking kids bones just for fun:birdman:

Not really fukked up but just somewhat awkward, I had this weird tendency to always be breaking people's bones on accident when I was a kid.

3rd grade we were playing kickball in the gym in PE and this kid was blocking 2nd base. I went into the base full speed and broke his arm.

somewhere around 6th grade we were playing soccer in my friend's yard and I kicked at the ball too hard and broke my friend's toe.

7th grade I whipped a no-look pass to a guard in a perfect spot during practice but he didn't get his hands up right and the pass broke his thumb.

9th grade I got to go horse riding for the first time. This a$$hole a couple years younger than me was riding on the horse behind me and kept hitting my horse with a branch. Finally my horse reared up with both hind legs in the air while I was still on it and kicked him straight off his horse and broke his leg.

10th grade my friends were playing a prank on me and one of them tried to scare me from behind with a mask on while I was playing video games at his house. I reflexively backhanded him straight in the face and completely busted his nose, entire mask was full of blood.

It seemed like a pattern.

i just remembered i actually got banned from the jcotton thread for calling Rhakim out right then and there for being no different :dead:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Its not even undercover.

he claims to be black but has a shirtless pic of his cac body on a forum full of dudes.

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: damn @jaydawg08 white too? Thread of the (early) year.

My dumbass thought @Rhakim was black. :dead:

whole forum full of crackers pretending.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
i love it when nikkas get caught in a lie :gladbron:
Aint no lie dumbass :martin:

Fathers family traces back to a Louisiana plantation, and my mom's comes from a Ute tribe

Idk maybe you don't know what indigenous means. It means Native to this land