Rhakim, I think you have one of the best collections that I’ve seen

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Non-FBA sellout babble. Constantly siding with racist Mexicans and Cacs to consistently shyt on a Black athlete.

Yeah, because consistently referring to Bron like he's the only black athlete in America is definitely the sign of a real deal FBA representative. :pachaha:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I've never told a single lie about my personal life on here.

I've offered @10bandz ban bets on specific facts numerous times, because a lot of it I can prove, and I offered to send the mods proof. But @10bandz , @Sccit , and others I've offered to ban bet won't do it, cause they're trolling and deep down they know the shyt is true. They've just gotten so in their feelings from me killing them in actual discussions about actual topics that @10bandz hardly even posts on sports anymore, he's just become a full-time rhakim stalker.

Half the shyt he says about me isn't even true, you have to watch him cause he's subtle about the lies. Like him lying about me sparring with a pro boxer - I've never sparred in my life, and I've never said I sparred in my life. My background is as a teacher and coach and I run education programs in a lot of different contexts, and I've mentioned numerous times that I ran a program in a jail for a while. I met one boxer in jail, he was in a class, we didn't spar. Meeting a former boxer in jail isn't even weird, if you want I can send a mod the boxer's name and they can verify details if they want, but it's not even a big story. @10bandz has a way of taking shyt I say and slightly changing or exaggerating it to make it less believable.

Or is it weird that I've never owned jerseys or Jordans or a poster in my life, but I did have a few basketball cards? Like.... why is that duck tales? What's so weird about that? Basketball cards are their own thing, I don't associate then with jerseys and shoes and other fandom shyt. I've always been 100% open on this forum that I'm a nerd, and I grew up a nerd, and I'm socially awkward. I was even open about having an auditory processing disorder, which certain posters then used as another reason to mock me, or call me autistic. So maybe I don't always hear or know the terminology, because I wasn't part of those discussions and circles. I learned basketball by playing basketball and watching basketball and reading about basketball, and eventually by coaching basketball. I didn't learn it by talking about shoes or hanging out with the cool kids. I honestly don't know what they talk about, and I've never once pretended to have been cool, or popular, or in style, or know anything about the culture other than the little niches that were interesting to me.

None of this is new to this discussion. You can look up my history and see I've talked about being a nerd before, talked about having a processing disorder before (though I did delete a lot of personal information after @10bandz got out of control with stalking me). @Sccit makes fun of my processing disorder all the time, even though he isn't bright enough to even understand what it is and confused the facts all the time, just like @10bandz does. Being made fun of for being a nerd or having a processing disorder isn't new to me, I'm just a little surprised that it's happening with grown adults at this age.

But yeah, everything I've ever said about myself on this forum is true, and I stand on that. And if I'm gonna be made fun of for being a nerd or not growing up with any money or not knowing certain terminology as well, so be it. I'm used to it enough. But that's the last I'll have to say in this thread, I'm turning off notifications, because why subject myself to more? This thread was specifically made to mock me, by grown men who want to spend their time mocking other grown men on the internet. Not because of anything foul I've ever done, because everyone knows my posting history is solid. But because....I'm a nerd who is sorta awkward and goes hard for a different basketball player than they do.
Damn, I may just be too damn real for you

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've offered @10bandz ban bets on specific facts numerous times, because a lot of it I can prove, and I offered to send the mods proof. But @10bandz , @Sccit , and others I've offered to ban bet won't do it, cause they're trolling and deep down they know the shyt is true. They've just gotten so in their feelings from me killing them in actual discussions about actual topics that @10bandz hardly even posts on sports anymore, he's just become a full-time rhakim stalker.

Half the shyt he says about me isn't even true, you have to watch him cause he's subtle about the lies. Like him lying about me sparring with a pro boxer - I've never sparred in my life, and I've never said I sparred in my life. My background is as a teacher and coach and I run education programs in a lot of different contexts, and I've mentioned numerous times that I ran a program in a jail for a while. I met one boxer in jail, he was in a class, we didn't spar. Meeting a former boxer in jail isn't even weird, if you want I can send a mod the boxer's name and they can verify details if they want, but it's not even a big story. @10bandz has a way of taking shyt I say and slightly changing or exaggerating it to make it less believable.

Or is it weird that I've never owned jerseys or Jordans or a poster in my life, but I did have a few basketball cards? Like.... why is that duck tales? What's so weird about that? Basketball cards are their own thing, I don't associate then with jerseys and shoes and other fandom shyt. I've always been 100% open on this forum that I'm a nerd, and I grew up a nerd, and I'm socially awkward. I was even open about having an auditory processing disorder, which certain posters then used as another reason to mock me, or call me autistic. So maybe I don't always hear or know the terminology, because I wasn't part of those discussions and circles. I learned basketball by playing basketball and watching basketball and reading about basketball, and eventually by coaching basketball. I didn't learn it by talking about shoes or hanging out with the cool kids. I honestly don't know what they talk about, and I've never once pretended to have been cool, or popular, or in style, or know anything about the culture other than the little niches that were interesting to me.

None of this is new to this discussion. You can look up my history and see I've talked about being a nerd before, talked about having a processing disorder before (though I did delete a lot of personal information after @10bandz got out of control with stalking me). @Sccit makes fun of my processing disorder all the time, even though he isn't bright enough to even understand what it is and confused the facts all the time, just like @10bandz does. Being made fun of for being a nerd or having a processing disorder isn't new to me, I'm just a little surprised that it's happening with grown adults at this age.

But yeah, everything I've ever said about myself on this forum is true, and I stand on that. And if I'm gonna be made fun of for being a nerd or not growing up with any money or not knowing certain terminology as well, so be it. I'm used to it enough. But that's the last I'll have to say in this thread, I'm turning off notifications, because why subject myself to more? This thread was specifically made to mock me, by grown men who want to spend their time mocking other grown men on the internet. Not because of anything foul I've ever done, because everyone knows my posting history is solid. But because....I'm a nerd who is sorta awkward and goes hard for a different basketball player than they do.
I didn't ask for a dissertation :wtf:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

It was a light hearted joke brotha

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Y'all nikkas wild :russ:

Props to @Rhakim tho. He stay schooling y'all Kobe/MJ stans/Bron haters on here.

🤡 @Billy Ocean giving "props" to @Rhakim because they both share an alliance of running to the mods to snitch.:mjlol::scust:

giphy.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
nah they just share an alliance of dikkriding Bron :pachaha: Billy always the first one to mention Kobe or MJ out of nowhere. Literally everyone defending him in here is LeGBT.

Don't know about the their Lebron alliance,, but @Billy Ocean & his buddy @Rhakin are both known Coli snitches who run to the mods trying get other poster banned/threads deleted.