Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
:whoa: Nah don't change ya name, that was probably the funniest moment when everyone was introducing themselves and you'd say @FukYaFeelings :mjlol: :heh:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Reminds me of when I worked with Apple customer support. I'd say is "thickredbone404@hotmail a good email to contact you" and they'd be like ah shyt I made that years ago :why:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We good, breh? Thought we were cool. Why are you getting emotional?

Look we all have lives and when I say Ill be there means I'll be there. If I say I might it means I'm not committing to anything. Trust me I'm a stickler for people showing up to things at the time they said they would show up . When I tell somebody I'm going to be somewhere at 7 I don't mean 7:05 I don't mean so little 7:02. You can bet your ass at 6:15 I'm already in the parking lot scoping the place out.
Yes I'm that paranoid. Don't judge me:stopitslime:

With that said, glad you all got to meet and bond . Wish it would have had more heads show up but shyt happens. I was out of town and am as we speak just passing by the airport on my way back. We'll try it again next time

Nobody is emotional, but I didn't appreciate you coming in here and saying:

1. Looks like not many people showed up. (We got the number we were looking for. If we were expecting 100 people and only 15 showed up then yes it would've been a low turnout. Re read the OP, we expected b/w 15-20 and that's what we got, 15 exactly

2. I'll organize one next year and do something better (For someone that didn't even committ to coming to this one, that's arrogant as fukk for you to say, even if true. But from a credibility stand point, why would I trust you to do a better job of organizing when you didn't even show up as a participant? And you can give me every valid reason in the world why you weren't there yesterday. The bottom line is that you weren't there yet you expecting everyone to believe you'll do a better job sight unseen because you say so. Nah breh GTFOH with that shyt)

3. Mofos better show up because I'll put some money into it too. (Again everyone who showed up DID put money towards this. We actually had too much food and drinks so why are you dismissing everybody like they didn't contribute?)

Again I'm not being emotional and we have no beef but I'm gonna call you out if you're on some bullshyt breh.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Looks like not many people showed up. I'll organize one next year and do something better. Mofos better show up because I'll put some money into it too.

:mjlol:Breh you acting like you dropping racks out here. I dropped 60 on drinks and that was more than enough for everybody to get faded. Yeah it was a small crowd but good connections was made and all in all it was a chill afternoon. If you spend some money and it don't turn out how you want then oh well, that little money ain't shyt. Meeting new people should be more than enough. Thought you was balling breh? You be talking all that big cash money shyt on here patna. If you spend some you'll make it right back, or at least you should if you a hustler like you say yin are

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Shouts to all the brehs I met. All y'all was cool fam
@AVXL and @ ADD- we gon have to link up and kick it brehs. I got you locked in AV. Ima hit you up for real.

@FukYaFeelings- that young nikka is hilarious.
@ProfessionallyTrill and @Panther- I fukk with y'all brehs too.

@CinnaSlim- again, you a cutie, but Ima lay off and let @Prynce cook tho

And any of y'all lames who talking shyt but didn't show up can plan your own get together and when it pops off I'll pull up and you can just talk shyt to me in person.:birdman:
How ya like them apples Patna? I'll pull up anywhere in the A with no fukks given.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
And any of y'all lames who talking shyt but didn't show up can plan your own get together and when it pops off I'll pull up and you can just talk shyt to me in person.:birdman:
How ya like them apples Patna? I'll pull up anywhere in the A with no fukks given.
No black on black violence plz :whoa:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
nikkas low key had a gay pride parade in the park :huhldup:
Brehs were out in the ATL parks lookin like...

083114_black_gay_pride_pure_heat_sp-20__large.jpg

083114_black_gay_pride_pure_heat_sp-10__large.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Cool meetup.......I'm always curious how did yall introduce yourselves??

CinnaSlim...............look like the chick on Sway in the Morning......Tracy G..:whew: