• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Shouts to all the brehs I met. All y'all was cool fam
@AVXL and @ ADD- we gon have to link up and kick it brehs. I got you locked in AV. Ima hit you up for real.

@FukYaFeelings- that young nikka is hilarious.
@ProfessionallyTrill and @Panther- I fukk with y'all brehs too.

@CinnaSlim- again, you a cutie, but Ima lay off and let @Prynce cook tho

And any of y'all lames who talking shyt but didn't show up can plan your own get together and when it pops off I'll pull up and you can just talk shyt to me in person.:birdman:
How ya like them apples Patna? I'll pull up anywhere in the A with no fukks given.

Preciate it old nikka.

Shout it to all y'all older nikkas that came thru and dropped that old Nikka wisdom too :wow:

@ everybody else I'll pull up anywhere in the city too since everybody can plan some better shyt :mjlol:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Cool meetup.......I'm always curious how did yall introduce yourselves??

CinnaSlim...............look like the chick on Sway in the Morning......Tracy G..:whew:

"Whassup I'm @AVXL, but I go by AV"

Like that :yeshrug:

@JamilALAmin the breh @Jahmal is a known troll, he literally adds nothing to any discussion except to aggravate people

@HeavyTheDon we can definitely do another one, just depends what people want to do

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
Why do so many people expect people to tag them, when maybe you're just not that popular and secondly this thread is like three months old lol.

kyIigTC.jpg

:leon: Natural hair, eyebrows not overly arched, clear skin, white teefus, and there is life left in your eyes.You're a nice looking young lady, in all appropriateness. :salute:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:mjlol:Breh you acting like you dropping racks out here. I dropped 60 on drinks and that was more than enough for everybody to get faded. Yeah it was a small crowd but good connections was made and all in all it was a chill afternoon. If you spend some money and it don't turn out how you want then oh well, that little money ain't shyt. Meeting new people should be more than enough. Thought you was balling breh? You be talking all that big cash money shyt on here patna. If you spend some you'll make it right back, or at least you should if you a hustler like you say yin are
You taking this way wrong, doggy. It ain't that serious

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
:scust:
Tell your friends to chill breh. Can't even go to my favorite burger spot no more across the street cuz y'all fools done took over the whole block

So true :mjlol:

I don't even like Walking past Bulldogs, or even eating around that area... Cause everytime I'm around that area I see a car with some black women lookin at me like :usure:

And I'm like :whoa: "no homo"

And they like :usure:

Them homos done took over that block... It's absolutely SICKENING on Friday nights, Gay Black Men as far as the eye can see at Bulldogs..... but go to the Old School V103 party, and it's 100's of single beautiful black women. Literally out numbering men 10:1.... I almost cried when I saw that shyt the other day.... Do not drive past Bulldogs on a Friday night :mjcry:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't even like Walking past Bulldogs, or even eating around that area... Cause everytime I'm around that area I see a car with some black women lookin at me like :usure:

And I'm like :whoa: "no homo"

And they like :usure:
:deadrose:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Why do so many people expect people to tag them, when maybe you're just not that popular and secondly this thread is like three months old lol.

kyIigTC.jpg

Man I shoulda came..... this lil bit cute af. :dwillhuh:

And I look better than all yall ug-lass nikkas... :lolbron:

Can anybody verify that she got a nice ass/nice shape? :whoo:

If I didn't make such pro-black, political, and extreme comments I woulda slid through...... but feds watching. :francis::yeshrug:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
@CinnaSlim Guess I'm not that "popular" so there was no reason for me to come out. I've been on this forum for what? 8-9 years dating back to the sohh days and no one in the OP page 1 thought to tag me to come through. Damn right I was salty but whatever, didn't miss anything judging by the pics.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@CinnaSlim Guess I'm not that "popular" so there was no reason for me to come out. I've been on this forum for what? 8-9 years dating back to the sohh days and no one in the OP page 1 thought to tag me to come through. Damn right I was salty but whatever, didn't miss anything judging by the pics.
LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

:troll:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta

:skip: Nobody on here knows me and I came out. The thread been stickied months.

Y'all keep saying y'all didn't miss anything cuz y'all ain't come....if y'all would have actually came shyt woulda been different. :beli:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Sorry you took it personally breh :yeshrug:

We really just wanted people to come out & have a good time whether you had just joined or been holding it down for almost a decade. Hopefully you come out to the next one :salute: