Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
In the initial thread, when every atl resident on the forum was tagged except my ass, I was like :stopitslime: But seeing as how ya'll only got a table with some :mjlol:.....ok let me just stop. But i will just say that the DC meet-up makes this one look......how to say this without sounding inconsiderate.....

holmesjabdemonstration.gif

It's difficult to tag every single poster from ATL breh, we said that throughout this thread. More importantly it wasn't intentional so if you weren't invited the thread was made so that you and others who were interested could come. It was an open invitation, but whatever. We had a good time those of us who made it out, I'll post the group pic soon

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Looks like not many people showed up. I'll organize one next year and do something better. Mofos better show up because I'll put some money into it too.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
In the initial thread, when every atl resident on the forum was tagged except my ass, I was like :stopitslime: But seeing as how ya'll only got a table with some :mjlol:.....ok let me just stop. But i will just say that the DC meet-up makes this one look......how to say this without sounding inconsiderate.....

holmesjabdemonstration.gif
Breh feelings got hurt because he aint get a tag :therethere:

Last edited:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Looks like not many people showed up. I'll organize one next year and do something better. Mofos better show up because I'll put some money into it too.

No offense and that sounds great, but you didn't even show up to this one. And that's after YOU committed to coming. Check the OP. And for the record everyone who did come out DID put money into it so again thanks to everyone who made it a success, we said 15-20 people would come out, we got 15 exactly. Thanks to @Prynce for getting the location so that we had a place to meet, it was a successful event in every way imaginable.

Was it perfect? No. But we had a good time. Y'all just kill me trying to talk shyt when y'all didn't even show up to this one

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
No offense and that sounds great, but you didn't even show up to this one. And that's after YOU committed to coming. Check the OP. And for the record everyone who did come out DID put money into it so again thanks to everyone who made it a success, we said 15-20 people would come out, we got 15 exactly. Thanks to @Prynce for getting the location so that we had a place to meet, it was a successful event in every way imaginable.

Was it perfect? No. But we had a good time. Y'all just kill me trying to talk shyt when y'all didn't even show up to this one
I never committed to coming. I said I'd likely be in Destin with friends on a trip that was scheduled way ahead. Look back at my only post in this thread before today

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I never committed to coming. I said I'd likely be in Destin with friends on a trip that was scheduled way ahead. Look back at my only post in this thread before today

You committed to coming, that's why your name and an item you would bring were placed in the OP. You hedged that you MIGHT not make it. You never asked to be removed from the list. But let's just say you never even posted in this thread, how are you gonna try to criticize what we did when you weren't even a part of this one. GTFOH with that shyt

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yall need to stop putting up money for people yall dont know. No one else is putting money down which is why they can back out anytime they want.

Also, its super easy for people to show up at a place thats already popping and filled with women, like a bar or lounge or even a restaurant then spending money for 15-20 strangers that youre not even sure are gonna show up.

Also needs to be flexible. A grill and perishable foods arent easy to pack up and move to another location if plans change.