• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Yall need to stop putting up money for people yall dont know. No one else is putting money down which is why they can back out anytime they want.

Also, its super easy for people to show up at a place thats already popping and filled with women, like a bar or lounge or even a restaurant then spending money for 15-20 strangers that youre not even sure are gonna show up.

Also needs to be flexible. A grill and perishable foods arent easy to pack up and move to another location if plans change.
The turnout looked mighty fine to me. I'm glad y'all had fun. Sorry I didn't make it. It was totally on me. Idk y'all and I still put money up cuz I love y'all. You and Prynce did a good job. Appreciate y'all for real.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The turnout looked mighty fine to me. I'm glad y'all had fun. Sorry I didn't make it. It was totally on me. Idk y'all and I still put money up cuz I love y'all. You and Prynce did a good job. Appreciate y'all for real.
I didnt do anything but tag along lol :laugh:
@AVXL Def took the reins and made it happen. Brought the food and the grill. He deserves all the rep.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
BTW, for those that couldn't come that want to do something, we definitely want to do another meet up with more people. Maybe it is a bar or another cookout IDK. But I really just want people to appreciate that we at least did one & trying to improve instead of being critical when they didn't even show up

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I didnt do anything but tag along lol :laugh:
@AVXL Def took the reins and made it happen. Brought the food and the grill. He deserves all the rep.
That's right. Good shyt @AVXL all y'all look good and now I'm kinda mad I missed it. Do tag me in the next one. I'm sure there won't ever be one close to me, so I'm putting myself in the ATL crew

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
BTW, for those that couldn't come that want to do something, we definitely want to do another meet up with more people. Maybe it is a bar or another cookout IDK. But I really just want people to appreciate that we at least did one & trying to improve instead of being critical when they didn't even show up
I suggest he next meetup should be at Bulldogs bar

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
who is that on the far right :pachaha:

That's me saying fukk ya feelings :pacspit:

Lol but it was funny telling folks my name Ima change it

Naw fr. Saying ain't nobody show up, but they didn't show up. The fukk they expect lol.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That's me saying fukk ya feelings :pacspit:

Lol but it was funny telling folks my name Ima change it

Naw fr. Saying ain't nobody show up, but they didn't show up. The fukk they expect lol.

:whoa: Nah don't change ya name, that was probably the funniest moment when everyone was introducing themselves and you'd say @FukYaFeelings :mjlol: :heh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You committed to coming, that's why your name and an item you would bring were placed in the OP. You hedged that you MIGHT not make it. You never asked to be removed from the list. But let's just say you never even posted in this thread, how are you gonna try to criticize what we did when you weren't even a part of this one. GTFOH with that shyt
We good, breh? Thought we were cool. Why are you getting emotional?

Look we all have lives and when I say Ill be there means I'll be there. If I say I might it means I'm not committing to anything. Trust me I'm a stickler for people showing up to things at the time they said they would show up . When I tell somebody I'm going to be somewhere at 7 I don't mean 7:05 I don't mean so little 7:02. You can bet your ass at 6:15 or 6:30 I'm already in the parking lot scoping the place out.
Yes I'm that paranoid. Don't judge me:stopitslime:

With that said, glad you all got to meet and bond . Wish it would have had more heads show up but shyt happens. I was out of town and am as we speak just passing by the airport on my way back. We'll try it again next time

Last edited: