Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:russ: @ that story. You picked up some OG nikka drop money.

Your pops did that sculpture tho? I know exactly what sculpture you talking bout. That's craaaaazzzzy. Small ass world

Yea man. He collaborated with another artist to do the molds & metal work, but they put it together. They collaborated with residents of Mechanicsville for the inspiration for the design (that's why you see toys, men's hats, washboards, etc) Reunion Place symbolizes community & it speaks to life in Atlanta in one of the oldest black neighborhoods in the city

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Yea man. He collaborated with another artist to do the molds & metal work, but they put it together. They collaborated with residents of Mechanicsville for the inspiration for the design (that's why you see toys, men's hats, washboards, etc) Reunion Place symbolizes community & it speaks to life in Atlanta in one of the oldest black neighborhoods in the city

This shyt is wild breh. I know who your pops is then. I ain't gonna say it on here but when I was at COA I remember the folks in cultural affairs was talking about him. Never met him but I seen him a few times. He collaborated with a female artist on that right? Small ass fukking world breh. I kinda figured you and a few other of these cats on here was connected.

I gotta watch the fuccery I do on here breh. Might have to go in front of one of y'all one day for some networking shyt. Def ain't trying to burn no bridges:russ:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I will be there and y'all brehs better be ready to talk about making some money.

:whoa: Whoa there breh. We ain't gotta wait till then to chop it up about some money. I'm always down to chop it up about a check. Just hit me on the DM and I'll pull up. That's why I don't really talk shyt to any of y'all ATL brehs on here. I spew shyt to everybody else but my GA nikkas. It's nothing short of a miracle I don't get negged on the regular by these other cats on here. Like I'm sure most of the Carolina brehs on here hate my ass. No telling who you talking to on this bytch, and like I just saw, some of these cats on here are really somebody. If I'm right it's some brehs on here that is legit moving in that talented tenth circle. And in this city knowing folks like that can take you really far. All I'm saying is you gotta kinda ratchet back the fuccery a little bit on here when it comes to this ATL shyt. Really don't want step on the wrong toes on here

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
This shyt is wild breh. I know who your pops is then. I ain't gonna say it on here but when I was at COA I remember the folks in cultural affairs was talking about him. Never met him but I seen him a few times. He collaborated with a female artist on that right? Small ass fukking world breh. I kinda figured you and a few other of these cats on here was connected.

I gotta watch the fuccery I do on here breh. Might have to go in front of one of y'all one day for some networking shyt. Def ain't trying to burn no bridges:russ:

Yea man my ATL ties run deep breh, that's why I'm so passionate about this Atlanta shyt all the damn time :wow:

Yea I think a good deal of us try to network or build in some way. I know I do. I've linked up with quite a few ATL brehs on everything from podcasts (Bird Brehs :salute:) to business deals to just advice on shyt. This meet up is low key gonna be a networking event, I wanna break bread wit y'all brehs (literally & figuratively) :salute:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Ill extend my trip if this goes down.
Let's hit up wet willies… who gon buy me a drank :lolbron:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
damn ya'll a bunch of fakkits

smh at meeting other dudes from a website in real life...mad sus