• Nba finals game at sports bar

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Another idea?

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prynce

Daps
Oh, lawd. The listing says Bass Street located in the Mechanicsville neighborhood. I'm used to rough areas, so I'm not (totally) scared, but if y'all let me die, Imma fukk y'all up.

Now, on to food/drinks. What do I need to bring? Or @Prynce @AVXL is there a pot going where I can contribute and you guys do all the work? Let me know, before I'm broke.
It's a bring your own stuff type deal. I wanted it to be simple for the first meet up. So bring whatever you want

Prynce

Daps
:mjlol:

I literally started playing this as soon as I read that

But fa'real shoutout to Mechanicsville, I spent time at the Dunbar Center as a youngin, but I wouldn't recommend staying over there if you're an outta towner

As for the meet up its still on right @Prynce

Yeah still on nothing has changed :ehh:

Prynce

Daps
Mechanicsville? As in Zone 3 Mechanicsville? :sadcam:
Bring the stick with you. Those young boys over there like to steal shyt that ain't theirs. It's no where near what it used to be but some of the youngins try to put on like it's still the 90s round that way. 2 people just got killed over there last night at this studio I think actually

So y'all doing this get together or what? This thread ain't been popping for a minute.
Ye it's still happening I was gonna bump it in May

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Oh, lawd. The listing says Bass Street located in the Mechanicsville neighborhood. I'm used to rough areas, so I'm not (totally) scared, but if y'all let me die, Imma fukk y'all up.

Now, on to food/drinks. What do I need to bring? Or @Prynce @AVXL is there a pot going where I can contribute and you guys do all the work? Let me know, before I'm broke.

It's not that serious over there anymore. You'll be fine. But be on your square because they love to rob over there. That gas station at McDaniel and Whitehall is ground zero for car jacking. That corner is full of ghosts. And I wasn't flexing in my first post, 2 people got killed over there at RDA and Metropolitan just last night. Saw it on the news this morning. So there is still some fuccery going on over there. All in all you'll be A1 tho.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:mjlol:

I literally started playing this as soon as I read that

But fa'real shoutout to Mechanicsville, I spent time at the Dunbar Center as a youngin, but I wouldn't recommend staying over there if you're an outta towner

As for the meet up its still on right @Prynce

Back in the day that whole area had me like :merchant:
Honestly the whole Zone 3 had me kinda noid back then.

McDaniel Glen used to humble the shyt outta me as a kid and I never knew their name but those light brown buildings that was right across from Dunbar was no joke either. Then you had the Pittsburgh Civic Association Apartments down the street which I never had the nuts to even venture into. As a kid playing rec ball anytime we played down at Dunbar that shyt had the whole team shook. Even the coaches didn't wanna go over there. We would just forfeit the game if it ran over past dark. nikkas was not trying to stick around over there. That was one of the few hoods in the A that was territorial as fukk. They'd run you up outta there quick if you wasn't from over there.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Back in the day that whole area had me like :merchant:
Honestly the whole Zone 3 had me kinda noid back then.

McDaniel Glen used to humble the shyt outta me as a kid and I never knew their name but those light brown buildings that was right across from Dunbar was no joke either. Then you had the Pittsburgh Civic Association Apartments down the street which I never had the nuts to even venture into. As a kid playing rec ball anytime we played down at Dunbar that shyt had the whole team shook. Even the coaches didn't wanna go over there. We would just forfeit the game if it ran over past dark. nikkas was not trying to stick around over there. That was one of the few hoods in the A that was territorial as fukk. They'd run you up outta there quick if you wasn't from over there.

My Dad got commissioned to build the sculpture outside of Dunbar Center (it's called Reunion Place) for the Olympics so I spent a lot of time in 95-96 over there when I was 11-12 years old. And my mom did talent shows in the summers over there up until about 2000 so I kno Dunbar Center well. It's funny looking back at how crazy that area was especially during that time

I remember one time when I was like 11 I found like a bag with $1,000 cash at Dunbar Center on some :gladbron: :banderas:

Before I knew it an OG came to me like, you find some money little man? :birdman:

I gave the money byke like :feedme: :sadcam:

Zone 3 don't play :whew:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
My Dad got commissioned to build the sculpture outside of Dunbar Center (it's called Reunion Place) for the Olympics so I spent a lot of time in 95-96 over there when I was 11-12 years old. And my mom did talent shows in the summers over there up until about 2000 so I kno Dunbar Center well. It's funny looking back at how crazy that area was especially during that time

I remember one time when I was like 11 I found like a bag with $1,000 cash at Dunbar Center on some :gladbron: :banderas:

Before I knew it an OG came to me like, you find some money little man? :birdman:

I gave the money byke like :feedme: :sadcam:

Zone 3 don't play :whew:

:russ: @ that story. You picked up some OG nikka drop money.

Your pops did that sculpture tho? I know exactly what sculpture you talking bout. That's craaaaazzzzy. Small ass world