• Nba finals game at sports bar

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Another idea?

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prynce

Daps
Please come. I really wanna meet the coli girls more than anything. You guys are nice, but I am more comfy with girls. @Prynce grass area is available. 50 bucks for a tent on it. You want me to get it?
:salute: ye get and I'll hit u with 25 at the meet up

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yo I know it's random but I'm in town for the night can anyone help me find a dub? Should I just walk around five points or Atlantic station looking for it?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I tried to reserve a spot but all the gazebos and pavilions are taken.

So our best bet is just meet up in the front than find a table some where in the park. The meet up itself is only initially for a hour so it shouldn't be too bad.

I'm thinking we might need to extend it by an hour or so. One hour isn't gonna be long enough to really greet/meet each other. It may be better if it's a 4 to whenever type meet up. I was thinking if we're bringing food and cooking out we're gonna need more than an hour for people to:

1.) find a place to park (Grant park isn't an easy place to find parking and if you do find parking you may be walking for a minute),

2.) actually find us (Grant park is big as fukk)

3.) get something to eat and meet with each other. (And drank too :lolbron:)

If @gogogubari is serious about renting a space, I say yes go ahead and do it. Once we secure the spot, let's edit the OP so we invite all ATL posters or people in town that weekend and start getting a list of what people will bring.

Prynce

Daps
I'm thinking we might need to extend it by an hour or so. One hour isn't gonna be long enough to really greet/meet each other. It may be better if it's a 4 to whenever type meet up. I was thinking if we're bringing food and cooking out we're gonna need more than an hour for people to:

1.) find a place to park (Grant park isn't an easy place to find parking and if you do find parking you may be walking for a minute),

If @gogogubari is serious about renting a space, I say yes go ahead and do it. Once we secure the spot, let's edit the OP so we invite all ATL posters or people in town that weekend and start getting a list of what people will bring.
What should I write in OP

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What should I write in OP

12 is kinda early on a Saturday (unless people want to do it at that time), I said 4 just because it's not gonna be as hot in the day at that time. We definitely gotta update the OP with the specific location at Grant Park and maybe even where to park and then update the OP with all the ATL brehs

@Poitier what you think?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

There are some good spots on the "back side" of the park away from the main parking lot. I'm terrible with street but I think one of those would be easy to scoop depending on the time.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
There are some good spots on the "back side" of the park away from the main parking lot. I'm terrible with street but I think one of those would be easy to scoop depending on the time.

Anytime I go to Grant park/Zoo Atlanta we park off of Cherokee Ave (which I think is the area you may be talking about). Parking on Boulevard is a nightmare. That was another reason why I suggested we start it later in the afternoon because earlier in the day is gonna be all the families at the park

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Anytime I go to Grant park/Zoo Atlanta we park off of Cherokee Ave (which I think is the area you may be talking about). Parking on Boulevard is a nightmare. That was another reason why I suggested we start it later in the afternoon because earlier in the day is gonna be all the families at the park
Yep I'm think the side of Cherokee away from the Zoo. It intersects with a street and there is a restaurant named Dakota Blue on that general corner. That area on the corner might be in play.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Somebody look on iparcs and tell me which one. There are 3 available, I believe. Just check all of them and see what they give you. don't ask me how i know all of this. I'm very nosey

Prynce

Daps
12 is kinda early on a Saturday (unless people want to do it at that time), I said 4 just because it's not gonna be as hot in the day at that time. We definitely gotta update the OP with the specific location at Grant Park and maybe even where to park and then update the OP with all the ATL brehs

@Poitier what you think?
I moved the time to 4 until whenever

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

@Poitier what you think?

Sounds solid to me :ehh:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yep I'm think the side of Cherokee away from the Zoo. It intersects with a street and there is a restaurant named Dakota Blue on that general corner. That area on the corner might be in play.

Yea it's some side streets over there that'll definitely get mentioned