• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
ok. I got everything taken care of. My friends and I are staying in an area called Mechanicsville for that weekend. Flights/car are booked. Do I need to bring anything other than self? Food, drinks, etc??? let me know

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
ok. I got everything taken care of. My friends and I are staying in an area called Mechanicsville for that weekend. Flights/car are booked. Do I need to bring anything other than self? Food, drinks, etc??? let me know

Mechanicsville? As in Zone 3 Mechanicsville? :sadcam:
Bring the stick with you. Those young boys over there like to steal shyt that ain't theirs. It's no where near what it used to be but some of the youngins try to put on like it's still the 90s round that way. 2 people just got killed over there last night at this studio I think actually

So y'all doing this get together or what? This thread ain't been popping for a minute.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Bring the stick with you. Those young boys over there like to steal shyt that ain't theirs. It's no where near what it used to be but some of the youngins try to put on like it's still the 90s round that way. 2 people just got killed over there last night at this studio I think actually

So y'all doing this get together or what? This thread ain't been popping for a minute.
Oh, lawd. The listing says Bass Street located in the Mechanicsville neighborhood. I'm used to rough areas, so I'm not (totally) scared, but if y'all let me die, Imma fukk y'all up.

Now, on to food/drinks. What do I need to bring? Or @Prynce @AVXL is there a pot going where I can contribute and you guys do all the work? Let me know, before I'm broke.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

:whoa: :whoa:

Y'all couldn't find a place in downtown to stay?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

:mjlol:

I literally started playing this as soon as I read that

But fa'real shoutout to Mechanicsville, I spent time at the Dunbar Center as a youngin, but I wouldn't recommend staying over there if you're an outta towner

As for the meet up its still on right @Prynce

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:mjlol:

I literally started playing this as soon as I read that

But fa'real shoutout to Mechanicsville, I spent time at the Dunbar Center as a youngin, but I wouldn't recommend staying over there if you're an outta towner

As for the meet up its still on right @Prynce

That's close to turner field right? fukk that.

I heard they were developing around that area now tho? Ole dude @JamilALAmin is correct about that area back then, a friend of mine from CAU damn near got us all hemmed up trying to be brave outside a new year's get together. Dude had to pay tithes, right then and there, to keep from getting his ass beat.