• Nba finals game at sports bar

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Another idea?

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps

i dont know or care what u talking bout

NOTE: ALL YOU WEIRDOS WHO NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE A D DONT GET p*ssy- please dont make this event the 1st time u leave tha house!!! Stay at home you lame ass nikkas :ufdup:

Daps
Another Idea: Follies

anyone thats FROM out here should be TIRED of strip clubs

my homie jus had a bday at pin ups and i was like great lets spend money for lap dances when we could take HALF this money, get a room, bottles, n drugs and call a bunch of THOTS

im sorry but strip clubs are not entertaining, im used to seeing women nude AND SMASHING for free

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

my homie jus had a bday at pin ups and i was like great lets spend money for lap dances when we could take HALF this money, get a room, bottles, n drugs and call a bunch of THOTS

im sorry but strip clubs are not entertaining, im used to seeing women nude AND SMASHING for free

Im trying to boost the local economy, while you're wanting to smash and do illegal drugs smh.

giphy.gif

Daps
Im trying to boost the local economy, while you're wanting to smash and do illegal drugs smh.

giphy.gif

so you into supporting women who think they should be paid based on looks. in into smashing the same women, and keeping my money in my account

keep tricking off on these hoes, because it IS tricking even if you got it

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Really this Celebration Bowl that was in Dec would have been a good event for us to Tailgate and enjoy the game as the tickets were cheap so we could have bought seats in bulk, and for those who want to club there were a ton of after parties for the event, thats in the past though.

There a ton of ATL members and people who are in to various things, so It would probably be best to focus on numerous events for Summer/Fall just to account for peoples already busy schedules, and being that there are so many of us each event could have a decent turn out and total different crowd.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh:
@bdizzle tell yo family to go visit some relatives so we can post up at ya spot and have the skrippas come thru. Its for a good cause

Prynce

Daps
Really this Celebration Bowl that was in Dec would have been a good event for us to Tailgate and enjoy the game as the tickets were cheap so we could have bought seats in bulk, and for those who want to club there were a ton of after parties for the event, thats in the past though.

There a ton of ATL members and people who are in to various things, so It would probably be best to focus on numerous events for Summer/Fall just to account for peoples already busy schedules, and being that there are so many of us each event could have a decent turn out and total different crowd.
Atlanta - calendar of events, fairs, festivals here is a list of stuff popping in Atl for june
Atlanta Summer Festivals - Things to Do in June, July & August