RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue is simple. This chick always look like she treated him like shyt and even nikkas from Baylor was like RG3 stupid for falling inlove with the team hoe. She gamed that nikka outta a house, cars and now child support and she gonna get with a white dude because that's what ain't shyt white dudes do even a white bytch hit a man up regardless of race. RG3 played himself. This is partly why I couldn't stand his stupid ass. That bytch irked me and he always always on some stupid white supremacist type of talking points as if nikka, you Black. What a dumbass. Russ was raised not to kiss cacs asses, it's all he knew to some degree and even he started moving away from all that. But RG3 wanted completely in. I seen him getting this later than sooner but his career fell off fast and now she rushed her investment. RG3 is making a good decision for a change. He only been married for last than 5 years but his ass is paying for his c00ning.
Lol still don't have nothing to do with my question. Basically I'm gettin at y'all again bringin up race. If it was a black bytch shed spend all that nikka money on herself just like a white bytch would. That money dries up in 18 years. You think that bytch is REALLY putting her no talent ass family on or is she gonna enjoy life like any other bytch? Y'all really trip me out. Like she just puttin her cac family on like that. You'd think he's giving her 3 million a year or something how y'all talk. Anybody who goes in my pocket is an equal enemy. But Ima let y'all do that Coli weirdo shyt

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
RG III got an up close look at the black chicks walking around NE Ohio and said it's finally time to make that move:smugbiden:

That's my quarterback:banderas:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I gave you a second chance. Hopefully you're done with the trolling. But to frame my standpoint on this thread think of it this way. When OJ divorced his first wife she got enough money to take her parents and brothers out the slums of San Francisco. Nicole Brown would've got the bread and spent it on some young cac trying to make it in Hollywood if O.J didn't hop out the bushes.

Second chance? Trollin?

I asked you a question about @itsyoung!! and you broke da glass n hit dat danger button fast denna mufukka. :skip:

:pachaha:Breh, you might as well gon put me back in mah cell.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
RG3 probably wouldn't fukk a black chic if you put a pistol to his head. Probably couldn't even get it up for a sista. Same goes for the nikka that played Carlton on The Fresh Prince.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Thought I was on ignore. New name. New you, huh?
JRAZtb1_zps97014b17.png

And lol @ dat whole Tyler Perry script you creatin for some imaginary bish wit morals.

:dead: