RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Does it matter? Bottom line is hoes will be hoes. Would you feel better getting fleeced by a black woman? :ld:This is for all the black power dudes to answer
The issue is simple. This chick always look like she treated him like shyt and even nikkas from Baylor was like RG3 stupid for falling inlove with the team hoe. She gamed that nikka outta a house, cars and now child support and she gonna get with a white dude because that's what ain't shyt white dudes do even a white bytch hit a man up regardless of race. RG3 played himself. This is partly why I couldn't stand his stupid ass. That bytch irked me and he always always on some stupid white supremacist type of talking points as if nikka, you Black. What a dumbass. Russ was raised not to kiss cacs asses, it's all he knew to some degree and even he started moving away from all that. But RG3 wanted completely in. I seen him getting this later than sooner but his career fell off fast and now she rushed her investment. RG3 is making a good decision for a change. He only been married for last than 5 years but his ass is paying for his c00ning.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
photo-327.gif

I love this smiley bruh :bryan:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He still not going to date any sistas. Dude is a stone cold sellout.
He's a c00n but the QB position got a way of giving nikkas who playing well a wake up call. I think he getting with a former white washed sista. Those two can usually communicate on the same wavelength and they both got played bad by cacs.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Thought I was on ignore. New name. New you, huh?
JRAZtb1_zps97014b17.png

And lol @ dat whole Tyler Perry script you creatin for some imaginary bish wit morals.
I gave you a second chance. Hopefully you're done with the trolling. But to frame my standpoint on this thread think of it this way. When OJ divorced his first wife she got enough money to take her parents and brothers out the slums of San Francisco. Nicole Brown would've got the bread and spent it on some young cac trying to make it in Hollywood if O.J didn't hop out the bushes.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
The issue is simple. This chick always look like she treated him like shyt and even nikkas from Baylor was like RG3 stupid for falling inlove with the team hoe. She gamed that nikka outta a house, cars and now child support and she gonna get with a white dude because that's what ain't shyt white dudes do even a white bytch hit a man up regardless of race. RG3 played himself. This is partly why I couldn't stand his stupid ass. That bytch irked me and he always always on some stupid white supremacist type of talking points as if nikka, you Black. What a dumbass. Russ was raised not to kiss cacs asses, it's all he knew to some degree and even he started moving away from all that. But RG3 wanted completely in. I seen him getting this later than sooner but his career fell off fast and now she rushed her investment. RG3 is making a good decision for a change. He only been married for last than 5 years but his ass is paying for his c00ning.

You could easily tell that RG3's wife (ex) based on her demeanor in public settings/pictures that she was a bytch. But RG3 was the dumb fool for choosing & marrying an average, disrespectful bustdown, so it is what it is.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
How the fukk is RG3 a c00n? Have ya'll seen his looks? He got finessed by most likely the first girl that showed any interest in him.

Wouldn't be surprised if he comes back home like Baby hair. :manny:

Last edited: