RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
:patrice: Brehs we was all questioning whether this was really his kid back in December:
pG5hAAC.jpg

I wonder if this had something to do with it.
:wow: at her name being Rebecca
:wow: breh had himself an actual Becky
:wow: those ninja turtle pjs

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Most of these corny dudes from stable, religious or strict families who get married super early end up divorcing early. Not just in sports or entertainment. I can think of a few corny dudes I know who got married to the first woman who gave them the time of day...and 2 years later regretted it.

Friend of mine was raised by strict ass Nigerian parents. Breh was a virgin through college, I know because I tried hooking him up at parties and he'd always leave lmao. Scared of women. He got a good IT job after graduating, moved to Boston...and impregnated a stripper
:mjlol:

Married her to save face :mjcry:

Divorced 2 years later :francis:

Breh literally nutted in the first girl who let him smash. I'm telling you. These corny dudes be making terrible relationship decisions because they have no experience, fall for the first girl who smiles at them, and the rest is history.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Does it matter? Bottom line is hoes will be hoes. Would you feel better getting fleeced by a black woman? :ld:This is for all the black power dudes to answer
No but getting burned played by a white chick has extra sting to it. As there's already a general consensus that white chicks always get what they want or stay winning.

Its like getting your ass whooped either way it sucks but as a black man getting your ass whooped by a white dude probably has more sting to it then getting beat up by another black guy....might sound dumb but its true. How many times nikkas be like "damn you got played by a white chick! Or you got beat up by a white dude!" :yeshrug: