RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
get you a black queen brotha
giphy.gif

lol Like sistas wouldn't be makin sure dat golden parachute is prepped and ready to be deployed too.

All dese hoes know what time it is when finally gettin chose by dese athletes.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: Where did you hear this at? I know he cheated on her, but I had no idea she was getting down like that behind his back

Yep. Apparently an ex Baylor basketball player tried to extort money from him. The guy supposedly had a tape of the basketball team running a train on RGIII's wife. The guy ended up going to jail for extortion.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
lol Like sistas wouldn't be makin sure dat golden parachute is prepped and ready to be deployed too.

All dese hoes know what time it is when finally gettin chose by dese athletes.

Lets hope RG3 is prepared for whats coming his way :jbhmm:

ThotSchefter just reported about his opening
flOYPZs.gif

ProThotTalk.com just did a breakdown of his recent contract and things seem promising
Y0DcDfh.gif

Daps
Yep. Apparently an ex Baylor basketball player tried to extort money from him. The guy supposedly had a serape of the basketball team running a train on RGIII's wife. The guy ended up going to jail for extortion.

I'm reading up on it now..... Sounds like he had something that would "damage RG3's rep". I don't see how his Fiance getting trained would damage his rep. I'd tell his bytch ass to drop the tape and then I'd just leave my fiance. Problem solved.... I feel like it had to be something worse than that right?