RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Daps
Reppin
In The Clouds
that's kinda what I thought.

I dont know her personally obviously, but some of these accusations seem absurd IMO.
Man, I went to college with a lot of girls that athletes wifed, that doesn't mean I know anything about them. All dude said was that he had one class with her freshman year :russ:. That said, who knows.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

trre.gif

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Man, I went to college with a lot of girls that athletes wifed, that doesn't mean I know anything about them. All dude said was that he had one class with her freshman year :russ:. That said, who knows.

I said I've known her since I had a class with her freshman year, reading is fundamental.

And we're actually friends, so yeah I kind of do know a lot about her.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated a Black man got fired for stating the truth. That just added to my dislike of RGKOON. @mastermind, I tried to warn you breh breh
:snoop:smh at any black man with above average common sense feeling bad about that dip shyt rob parker getting his bytch ass fired

his dumb ass got fired because white espn show runner's gave his stupid ass a green light to go out of his way to shyt on a young black man for stuff that is completely out the field of playing football and he jumped at the chance to do it

he got fired because he was such eager and willing to let himself be used as a weapon to attack a young black man

rob parker was a house nikka that out lived his usefulness in the espn big house ....but but but RG3 is the cornballl

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He's a republican :rudy:
When did he boast that?

Second, unlike Cam, he challenged how black qbs were stereotyped. Y'all cling to his Aaron Rodgers commend ignoring how he also said black qbs were typecast as runners, saying how some called Doug Williams and Wareen Moon runners which they weren't. He challenged them. Cam bowed down to them...loudly. He even defended Kaep.

Nothing RG3 has said about black folks has been embarrassing. He's just a nerdy ass corny dude, and meanwhile lames keep making Rob Parker some deep thinker. :heh:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
you can argue brady's dirt was worse

nikka left his chick 8 months pregnant for another female, thats some cold blooded savage shyt. dude couldn't even wait till the child was born
Hold on, you just made shyt up to prove a point.

Brady and Moynahan started dating in 2004 before calling it quits in December of 2006.

Shortly after the breakup, Brady started dating Bundchen. Then in February 2007, Moynahan announced she was more than three-months pregnant with both her and Brady’s first child.

Your whole shyt is false.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When did he boast that?

Second, unlike Cam, he challenged how black qbs were stereotyped. Y'all cling to his Aaron Rodgers commend ignoring how he also said black qbs were typecast as runners, saying how some called Doug Williams and Wareen Moon runners which they weren't. He challenged them. Cam bowed down to them...loudly. He even defended Kaep.

Nothing RG3 has said about black folks has been embarrassing. He's just a nerdy ass corny dude, and meanwhile lames keep making Rob Parker some deep thinker. :heh:

Doesn't matter if he boasts it, it was/is common knowledge he was/is a republican. Has he changed his stance since? Maybe. I don't know.

He didn't challenge anything; if he could've been a white quarterback he would've been. He even said he wanted to be compared to Aaron Rodgers like you alluded. If he was smart, he would've embraced his athleticism instead of running away from it because that's the way the game was turning. I don't agree with how Shanahan ran him into the ground though.

He wasn't railing against any establishment; America loved him because he was safe and if you closed your eyes he sounded just like one of your buddies at the office. If he was that outspoken and for the cause as you're saying, people would've hated him like they do Kaep and Cam.

Cam has said some goofy things but he's of and for the culture. RG3 is a cornball brother like Rob said.