RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The redneck woman he impregnated was never his level. He's a 6'3 rich athlete. She's a homely redneck. Rg3 was wrong for cheating, wrong for impregnation and wrong for marrying.
uh, he chose her, he chose to date her, he chose to fukk her, he chose to commit to her via marriage, he chose to have a kid with her...foh with that shyt. and he's a 6'3" cornball rich athelete with a homely ass face whose career is hanging on a thread. any other circumstance they'd be evenly matched :ld:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
tom brady did the same thing yet i don't see you having any outrage :mjpls:
i'm sorry, i missed the memo where i was supposed to bring up tom brady in a rgiii thread :what:

secondly, tom brady wasn't married to the chick he got pregnant, he did her dirty, but he didn't pop up with a girlfriend while MARRIED to someone

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
i'm sorry, i missed the memo where i was supposed to bring up tom brady in a rgiii thread :what:

secondly, tom brady wasn't married to the chick he got pregnant, he did her dirty, but he didn't pop up with a girlfriend while MARRIED to someone
oh okay so brady gets a pass then because he wasn't married but instead left a woman 8 months pregnant for giselle :mjpls:

It's like comparing apples to oranges right? :mjpls:

I see :mjpls:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
oh okay so brady gets a pass then because he wasn't married but instead left a woman 8 months pregnant for giselle :mjpls:

It's like comparing apples to oranges right? :mjpls:

I see :mjpls:
were they married?...exactly, so it's not apples to apples. secondly, who gave him a pass, dude was dirty for that, but his dirt aint the same dirt as rgiii's :camby:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
were they married?...exactly, so it's not apples to apples. secondly, who gave him a pass, dude was dirty for that, but his dirt aint the same dirt as rgiii's :camby:
you can argue brady's dirt was worse

nikka left his chick 8 months pregnant for another female, thats some cold blooded savage shyt. dude couldn't even wait till the child was born

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
you can argue brady's dirt was worse

nikka left his chick 8 months pregnant for another female, thats some cold blooded savage shyt. dude couldn't even wait till the child was born
Brady and Moynahan started dating in 2004 before calling it quits in December of 2006.

Shortly after the breakup, Brady started dating Bundchen. Then in February 2007, Moynahan announced she was more than three-months pregnant with both her and Brady’s first child.
so, that doesn't sound like he left her...

even if he did, that's fukked up, but i wouldn't say it's worse...it's different. plenty of folks who aren't married and get pregnant break up during the pregnancy or shortly thereafter...but for a someone to make the commitment to marriage and then not only cheat, get a new s/o while yall are together, right after having a kid together (kid wasn't even ayear old)...that's just more fukked up

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The Coli is been waiting for this :russ:

VlheyC0.gif

You negreos and these timely azz gifs :dead:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
RG3 probably wouldn't fukk a black chic if you put a pistol to his head. Probably couldn't even get it up for a sista. Same goes for the nikka that played Carlton on The Fresh Prince.

You are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to invested in this sh*t breh :huhldup: