RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Doesn't matter if he boasts it, it was/is common knowledge he was/is a republican. Has he changed his stance since? Maybe. I don't know.

He didn't challenge anything; if he could've been a white quarterback he would've been. He even said he wanted to be compared to Aaron Rodgers like you alluded. If he was smart, he would've embraced his athleticism instead of running away from it because that's the way the game was turning. I don't agree with how Shanahan ran him into the ground though.

He wasn't railing against any establishment; America loved him because he was safe and if you closed your eyes he sounded just like one of your buddies at the office. If he was that outspoken and for the cause as you're saying, people would've hated him like they do Kaep and Cam.

Cam has said some goofy things but he's of and for the culture. RG3 is a cornball brother like Rob said.
It does matter. Cam is the one whose PR Rep is a republican strategist and here you are making Cam off to be cutsie and said "goofy things."

No..:Cam said harmful things RG3 never said. "We are beyond racism as a nation" -Cam :childplease:

Man please....RG3 has never been such a buffoon. He just doesn't give you the optics you're looking for.

Daps
at smh:snoop: at any black man with above average common sense feeling bad about that dip shyt rob parker getting his bytch ass fired

his dumb ass got fired because white espn show runner's gave his stupid ass a green light to go out of his way to shyt on a young black man for stuff that is completely out the field of playing football and he jumped at the chance to do it

he got fired because he was such eager and willing to let himself be used as a weapon to attack a young black man

rob parker was a house nikka that out lived his usefulness in the espn big house ....but but but RG3 is the cornballl
The caping for Rob Parker is such an odd thing, especially on this site. The guy went out of his way to absolutely shyt on a young black athlete's personal life who's only real crime in the sports realm is having a shytty attitude. Parker absolutely deserved to get fired for that shyt I'm glad he did.

Had a white man said that shyt half the Coli would want him dead

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't matter if he boasts it, it was/is common knowledge he was/is a republican. Has he changed his stance since? Maybe. I don't know.

He didn't challenge anything; if he could've been a white quarterback he would've been. He even said he wanted to be compared to Aaron Rodgers like you alluded. If he was smart, he would've embraced his athleticism instead of running away from it because that's the way the game was turning. I don't agree with how Shanahan ran him into the ground though.

He wasn't railing against any establishment; America loved him because he was safe and if you closed your eyes he sounded just like one of your buddies at the office. If he was that outspoken and for the cause as you're saying, people would've hated him like they do Kaep and Cam.

Cam has said some goofy things but he's of and for the culture. RG3 is a cornball brother like Rob said.

So if you arent an outspoken revolutionary who is universally hated by whites, then youre cornball status?:gucci:

If thats the case then he should be calling out 98% of all athletes. Based on the limited criteria that Parker gave, its rather unfair and interesting that he singled out Rg3 while ignoring so many others. RG3 isnt the one walking around saying all lives matter, racism is over, or making dumbass Sage Steele comments. Never even alluded to such... and using the Aaron Rodgers comment is a ridiculous stretch.. u kno exactly what he meant and thats not it.

Parker LITERALLY said that he heard a rumor that he might be republican, and that he has a white wife... thats it. And just like that he should be labeled a sellout? It was wack and forced then, and it is now.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if you arent an outspoken revolutionary who is universally hated by whites, then youre cornball status?:gucci:

If thats the case then he should be calling out 98% of all athletes. Based on the limited criteria that Parker gave, its rather unfair and interesting that he singled out Rg3 while ignoring so many others. RG3 isnt the one walking around saying all lives matter, racism is over, or making dumbass Sage Steele comments. Never even alluded to such... and using the Aaron Rodgers comment is a ridiculous stretch.. u kno exactly what he meant and thats not it.

Parker LITERALLY said that he heard a rumor that he might be republican, and that he has a white wife... thats it. And just like that he should be labeled a sellout? It was wack and forced then, and it is now.
I have never seen anyone defend RG3 as some sort of black struggle representative and that's because he isn't. He may not be a c00n, but he is one of the absolute corniest, Oreo type dudes in professional sports. Once again that's not to say he's a c00n, but damn if he ain't a cornball brother.

Cam was being coached this season to say all that weirdo talk about race, and guess what? White people still hate him. RG3 was literally the safest athlete you could find. He was safer than Tiger Woods :pachaha:

A black man lost his job for ASKING if he was a real brother or a cornball brother. That's how much white people loved RG3. Nowadays you can call RG3 anything short of the N-word and people won't even blink an eye.

He downplayed Cam Newton like he wasn't a good quarterback only to slobber over Aaron Rodgers :francis:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The implication here is that those women wouldn't also be with him just for money.... That implication is absolutely wrong.

I disagree. RG3 is well spoken, track athlete and about 6'3. He could go to a business school, get a job in corporate, put on a suit and get a nice black wife. I saw guys like him with black wives in the USA when I went over there for exchange.

On the other hand, Eastern European white women are lowkey racist and truly only datw rich black men (and even white men) for money and perks. The Russian woman's parents will call RG3 derogatory names and try to train his kids with this woman into racists as is their usual behaviour.

Daps
I disagree. RG3 is well spoken, track athlete and about 6'3. He could go to a business school, get a job in corporate, put on a suit and get a nice black wife. I saw guys like him with black wives in the USA when I went over there for exchange.

This is another implication that black women don't marry for money and it's simply not true.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is another implication that black women don't marry for money and it's simply not true.

I never said black women don't marry black men for money. My implication is that black women are less likely to marry black men for only money and far more likely to stay with a black man for more than money.

A study I read recently concluded that "white women with black men do fewer home chores than white women with white men". This study implies white women do not respect black men as much as they do black men.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I never said black women don't marry black men for money. My implication is that black women are less likely to marry black men for only money and far more likely to stay with a black man for more than money.

A study I read recently concluded that "white women with black men do fewer home chores than white women with white men". This study implies white women do not respect black men as much as they do black men.

interesting

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I have never seen anyone defend RG3 as some sort of black struggle representative and that's because he isn't. He may not be a c00n, but he is one of the absolute corniest, Oreo type dudes in professional sports. Once again that's not to say he's a c00n, but damn if he ain't a cornball brother.

Cam was being coached this season to say all that weirdo talk about race, and guess what? White people still hate him. RG3 was literally the safest athlete you could find. He was safer than Tiger Woods :pachaha:

A black man lost his job for ASKING if he was a real brother or a cornball brother. That's how much white people loved RG3. Nowadays you can call RG3 anything short of the N-word and people won't even blink an eye.

He downplayed Cam Newton like he wasn't a good quarterback only to slobber over Aaron Rodgers :francis:

#1- Not once has anyone ever claimed RG3 was a "representative of the black struggle" so i dont even understand what context that comment should have.

#2 youre definition of "cornball" is different from the way Parker meant. Based on context he was clearly using it as code for c00n and was accusing him of being a sellout.

#3. RG3 is a dorky, weird and quirky breh i wont disagree with u there. The issue is i think thats the sole reason as to why he was singled out... which as i said before is kind of unfair considering there are real toxic brothers and sisters out there who are actively hurting "the cause" that Parker seemed so concered about all a sudden. Meanwhile RG3 is pretty much just minding his business.

#4. What does "being safe" have to do with anything? Why are you so hung up on judging brehs off of how much whites dislike them?

#5 He did not "downplay Cam as a bad qb to slurp Rodgers" :mjlol:He simply used Rodgers as a counterexample in stating he wants to be compared to the best black AND white qbs when judging his skills/greatness, as anyone should. Is KD now a cornball brother for stating he wants to be more like Bird than Jordan?

:heh:Yall have been riding the Rob Parker fukkery wave for so long that you forgot how little substance was behind it in the first place

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
good points made on both sides, the last couple pages.

but man, I thought that tweet meant that he was signing with the dolphins. come to find out, he was just boo-lovin.:scust:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
#1- Not once has anyone ever claimed RG3 was a "representative of the black struggle" so i dont even understand what context that comment should have.

#2 youre definition of "cornball" is different from the way Parker meant. Based on context he was clearly using it as code for c00n and was accusing him of being a sellout.

#3. RG3 is a dorky, weird and quirky breh i wont disagree with u there. The issue is i think thats the sole reason as to why he was singled out... which as i said before is kind of unfair considering there are real toxic brothers and sisters out there who are actively hurting "the cause" that Parker seemed so concered about all a sudden. Meanwhile RG3 is pretty much just minding his business.

#4. What does "being safe" have to do with anything? Why are you so hung up on judging brehs off of how much whites dislike them?

#5 He did not "downplay Cam as a bad qb to slurp Rodgers" :mjlol:He simply used Rodgers as a counterexample in stating he wants to be compared to the best black AND white qbs when judging his skills/greatness, as anyone should. Is KD now a cornball brother for stating he wants to ne more like Bird than Jordan?

:heh:Yall have been riding the Rob Parker fukkery wave for so long that you forgot how little substance was behind it in the first place
Dude stays putting words in folks mouths to debate while giving Cam and his comments on race a pass. :heh: