RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yo, whatever went down, hope they get to a better place for their child's sake. and that shyt he did is a major violation...dude was not only cheating, but up and wifed another broad while married. nah buddy

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
giphy.gif

ItAtFOg.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What movie is this again?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I normally don't comment in these type of threads, because people are going to believe what they want. But none of the stuff people have said about her in here is true. I've known her since I had a class with her my freshman year at Baylor, and there's nothing bad I could say about her.
Damn. Kinda sad her name getting dragged through the mud with this shyt.

Oh well :yeshrug:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
A lot of u fake militants was calling those scouts racist when they tried to warn about Bob's character :mjpls:

What do you mean his character? You talking like most professional athletes don't cheat....hell most people in general cheat at some point.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Those tweets from his wife yesterday were from a fake account. FYI

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo, whatever went down, hope they get to a better place for their child's sake. and that shyt he did is a major violation...dude was not only cheating, but up and wifed another broad while married. nah buddy

The redneck woman he impregnated was never his level. He's a 6'3 rich athlete. She's a homely redneck. Rg3 was wrong for cheating, wrong for impregnation and wrong for marrying.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not that serious fam...I could give a shyt

His new broad is hotter than his old lady. Dudes of all races do this shyt everyday.

The white girl is only with him for money and fame
RG3 isn't white like Brady
He needs to choose better, preferably a nice nerdy black girl. Or Mike Grimes to keep him in check.