Rewatching the office

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Tbf, I don’t think Jim convinced her. They weren’t dating at the time, iirc.

she followed to be with him.

There was a weird gap from what I remember. They weren't together when they showed them in Stamford, but the first episode where Jim was back in Scranton, he was dating Karen even though Pam was single when he came back. The show didn't really do a good job filling in that gap of how Jim and Karen got together.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There was a weird gap from what I remember. They weren't together when they showed them in Stamford, but the first episode where Jim was back in Scranton, he was dating Karen even though Pam was single when he came back. The show didn't really do a good job filling in that gap of how Jim and Karen got together.
Yeah, you are right.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Watching this joint made me see Dwight in a much better light. He is a clown and insensitive but not malicious at all. Jim is 1000% malicious.

On the rewatch, Dwight came out as much more likeable to me than Jim. But there was 1 line in the show that irked me. Dwight went to go pick up undocumented workers outside of a Home Depot to work maintenance on his building. He said when it came time to pay them, he'd get Mose to act as an INS agent & pick them up and drop them off in Canada :patrice:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
On the rewatch, Dwight came out as much more likeable to me than Jim. But there was 1 line in the show that irked me. Dwight went to go pick up undocumented workers outside of a Home Depot to work maintenance on his building. He said when it came time to pay them, he'd get Mose to act as an INS agent & pick them up and drop them off in Canada :patrice:
Yeah, just gotta remember the time. You could joke about that stuff, or Oscar being gay, etc back then. It all looks terrible now.

Im on season six, but the only bad thing I remember from Dwight was him laughing at Meredith being fukked up in the hospital from getting hit by a car.

Everyone is an a$$hole on that show, but I see Dwight as not learning social intricacies and fukking up. (When the company bought out Michael Scott paper and he was saying some sick shyt that had Idris Elba embarrassed after vouching for dude :mjlol:)

Jim 100% does things intentionally to hurt people. It’s also funny how the rest of the staff views Jim and Dwight equally useless in terms of their leadership.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps

Yeah, in the last episode where they are working at Stamford, Jim says to Karen that she should take the job in Scranton if it's offered to her and she tells the documentary crew she's happy he said that because she likes him.

Then when they arrive at Scranton, Jim tells Pam "I'm dating Karen", so they must have gotten together in that time period.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
:gucci:
up until the last season dwight aint know how to interact with people
also they hinted throughout the entire series that jim is really good at his job and as far as sales was 2nd to dwight
thats why he got promoted

:dwillhuh: they make it known jim was always #2 sales behind dwight, im almost positive they even say it out aloud at one point

Jim was absolutely the 2nd-best salesman in the company behind Dwight and people are neglecting to mention that when Dwight actually DID get the opportunity to be the acting manager, he fukked it up and damn near lost his job by having a GUN go off in the office.

Jim was a dikk to Dwight because Dwight was a dikk to everyone, but Jim was also one of the nicest people to Dwight because he’d only fukk with him via pranks. Look at how dirty the love of Dwight’s life did him.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Jim was absolutely the 2nd-best salesman in the company behind Dwight and people are neglecting to mention that when Dwight actually DID get the opportunity to be the acting manager, he fukked it up and damn near lost his job by having a GUN go off in the office.

Jim was a dikk to Dwight because Dwight was a dikk to everyone, but Jim was also one of the nicest people to Dwight because he’d only fukk with him via pranks. Look at how dirty the love of Dwight’s life did him.

yeah dudes are being contrarians for no reason :unimpressed:

Jim wasn’t malicious, he only messed around with Dwight because Dwight did the same and deep down he liked Dwight

He didn’t prank anyone else like that in the office, he was just that sorta lazy dude that got paid and didn’t take shyt too seriously :manny:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lost his job in the process :francis:
They painted Jim and Pam as this beautiful love story, but that shyt was fukked up :francis:
And I'll definitely put hands on Michael if he was my boss :francis:

Also rewatching right now. GOAT cac show

Better than Always Sunny?

ive never watched The Office but I always hear good things about it