Rewatching the office

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Sunny has more replay value across the board, like individual episodes.

The office, especially if you're new to it is a better watch continuity wise and all that, thus could be considered the 'better' show.

Yeah Sunny is so funny that after 15 plus years! I'll remember a specific episode, stick it on and laugh like I've never seen it before. It's kind of amazing how they've consistently tapped into some peoples dark sense of humor better than any other show.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah Sunny is so funny that after 15 plus years! I'll remember a specific episode, stick it on and laugh like I've never seen it before. It's kind of amazing how they've consistently tapped into some peoples dark sense of humor better than any other show.
:scust: Always Sunny is overrated as fukk, breh. And it’s mostly cac humor.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
:scust: Always Sunny is overrated as fukk, breh. And it’s mostly cac humor.
I used to like AS but I kind of drew back once I saw that episode where the girl went on a date with a black dude, and that's all the 3 guys could talk about. It was weird.

EDIT: Quoted wrong person. Sorry

:yeshrug:

ShaDynasty

Daps
I used to like AS but I kind of drew back once I saw that episode where the girl went on a date with a black dude, and that's all the 3 guys could talk about. It was weird.

EDIT: Quoted wrong person. Sorry

:yeshrug:

Yeah that was one of the very first episodes. It's literally called 'the gang gets racist'. With a lot of sitcoms, it often takes a season or two to really settle in. They were still figuring out the shows humor at that point. A lot of my favorite stuff is from the last 5 years.

Anyway, you're not supposed to like the characters, the whole premise is watching them be terrible human beings and seeing the fallout.

IASIP might be the only show like that now I think of it. Every other sitcom has basically relatable characters in basically relatable situations. IASIP is a bunch of psychopaths doing crazy shyt, but I think it does reveal the truth of the fear and evil in our society.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
For those who have watched and or rewatched.

Which season do you feel like is the best or do you feel the show was at its peak?
Either season 4 or season 5. I lean more towards 4 because Fun Run alone is like the GOAT office season opener. Then you got The Deposition, and Dinner Party that are classic episodes as well. I believe season 4 happened during that writers strike in 2008. So it probably would’ve had more classic episodes had it not have been for that.

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Pause but Did y’all see that they revealed that Andy Roddikk was Jan’s sperm donor :mjlol:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Truth be told but season 8 isn't as bad as people remember. It's easily the weakest season but still had some funny episodes and moments. The Andy and Erin stuff sucked though.

ShaDynasty

Daps
The Office was pretty consistent. S2, 3, 4 was the prime. 5, 6, 7 held the standard decently, then 8 & 9 there was a noticeable dropoff, but still some classic episodes like Robert California's house party. First season was like a demo, they hadn't hit their stride yet.