Rewatching the office

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The Superfan episodes on Peacock are awesome. They have the first 3 seasons with all extended episodes, so each episode is like 30-35 minutes with no commercials. So much hilarious moments that were cut from aired episodes:mjlol:

-Darryl in the Booze Cruise episode going up to the bar drunk and asking for another drink
Darryl: "Por favooooor another tequila senor, por favoooor":skip:
Angela: "I think you've had enough already":aicmon:

Darryl: "WHAT DID YOU SAY BYTCH??" :gucci:

Angela: :birdman:

Darryl: "Maybe you're right:francis:" *walks away from the bar*

they should have kept this scene. just thinking about this scene makes me laugh

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Honestly Roy was probably beating Pam
The writers vilified Roy and made him a total douche in a way to make Jim a hero. The minute you see the tall good looking guy who just says the right things to the girl, you know the boyfriend would be made a tool lol.

The UK version actually made the Jim guy a regular breh. Short, neurotic and with little ambition in life. He happens to fall for the receptionist girl who is engaged to a tall good looking dude. The way Tim gets the girl is not the guy is a raging angry maniac, she just slowly falls for Tim. Their characters where actually complex and sometimes very human.

American Office made the characters one dimensional and obvious. But again, maybe that's how American audiences love their love stories.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Wow, :patrice: was on here?! He sonning the mess out of this racist Michael.
Yea, Patrice famously talks about how they wanted him to be a series regular like Darryl but he just couldn't deal with the phoniness of people. He couldn't understand why people would be chipper at 5 in the morning :russ:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Did they ever show his wife? His daughter was black. The only c00n shut he did was roll his eyes when the new office breh gave him a fist​

Can't recall them showing his first wife, but she was mentioned to be black, hence the black daughter. I think he cheated on his first wife with his current in the series, who happened to be white, hence the c00n/buck shyt some might say about him.
Regardless, anything in the show that upended Michael Scott's Autistic Ego was always a plus for me.
His UK counterpart wasn't nearly as carelessly malicious as he was or clueless to most social norms to the point it made him look retarded. But That's American comedy for you.​

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
The more I see the post Michael episodes the more I dislike the Pete character. He was the most useless character on the show. He and Erin were a less interesting Pam and Jim story.

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Season 5 is the worst yet. My goodness. The changes they made. The storylines.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought season 8 was the WOAT season. When I watched the show at the time I didn’t think anything was wrong with season 5.
I was not feeling Pam following Michael. And I wasn't feeling Idris in his role either. Those 2 separate companies were not good.