Rewatching the office

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Watching this joint made me see Dwight in a much better light. He is a clown and insensitive but not malicious at all

:usure: same nikka who tried to take Michael's job?

Same nikka who stole Jim's client?

Same nikka who was actively trying to get his colleagues fired?

Same nikka who gave his colleagues a fukked up health plan?
:usure:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Office >>

Really enjoyed both shows, but Sunny became meh to me in the later seasons. I don’t even watch it anymore. :ld:

Nawww bro give sunny another chance. It dropped in quality for season 6 but then slowly but surely regained it's hilarity. You're missing out not checking out the later seasons

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nawww bro give sunny another chance. It dropped in quality for season 6 but then slowly but surely regained it's hilarity. You're missing out not checking out the later seasons
Na, season 12 was the last for me. I just lost interest in it. The falloff wasn’t bad, but I didn’t care to continue on.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The diversity episode had me dying

michael Scott: I should have brought food, that would have shown him up. Burritos, colored greens, pad Thai, I love pad Thai.

stanley: collard greens

michael: huh?

Stanley: it’s collard greens

michael: that doesn’t make sense, you don’t call them collard people; that’s offensive

:mjlol:

the weed episode

Dwight: * pushes a photo towards Phyllis *

do you know what this is?

phyllis: yes. It’s marijuana

Dwight: how do you know?

Phyllis: it’s labeled

Dwight: dammit

Dwight: do you know what this is?

creed: northern lights cannabis indica

Dwight: * sighs* no, it’s marijuana

Creed getting that lady fired from quality control, collecting money to give to her, then stealing the money.

creed dressing and acting like a young dude when Ryan came in calling the shots

I couldn’t stand michael, however when it came down to crunch time, he was good. But man I couldn’t stand him
Damn I forgot about some of these classic moments. I didn't like Michael at first either but now I have trouble rewatching episodes without him, he's the glue guy for me. His constant hate for Toby always had me :mjlol:

All of Dwight's wigs :russ::russ::russ:
I still do not know why till this day why Dwight was so loyal to Michael. Like the episode when Ryan was all on his technology is the waive of the future Steeze and Dwight and Michael were driving around and Michael drove into the lake because he claimed the gps took him there.

even before he went into the lake, Dwight was like, that clearly is a lake. Michael was just dumb

I feel Jim should have been the regional manager, and Dwight been the #2. They made a good team on “in person sales” as well
Dwight and Michael came up through the ranks together and Dwight values loyalty (most of the time). Plus, I think Dwight knows Michael isn't too bright, he regularly corrects Michael about stuff and he tried to go behind his back and take the manager spot at one point.

Michael driving into the lake is the first episode I ever watched and it's what got me hooked. "There's a lake here!" :bryan:

Also the dinner party episode is a certified classic, I could rewatch that 100 times and still laugh. When Jan threw that Dundie into that small ass TV I lost it :mjlol:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
They ruined the Kevin character at the end. Much like how the Simpsons completely ruined Home. He became a complete caricature at the end, thinking about eating cats SMH. They had nothing left here.

Eric and Gabe were the two worst characters.

Kelly, Ryan and Stanley were secretly the best characters.

Creed was utilized perfectly.

Best show of the 2000s

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Currently rewatching as well and you say Roy wasnt terrible? :gucci:

3 year engagement was a running joke in the office.He hardly took Pam anywhere or did anything with her. He didnt start trying to make an effort until Pam called off the wedding.

Jim was corny but I think Pam made the right decision with him.
Said right to her face that since she got the iPod at the office Christmas party that he’d get her like a sweater or some bullshyt like that. Then said his gift for Valentines Day was sex or something. Dude was a POS.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I couldn't watch the last two seasons of 30 Rock. Seemed like a chore :hubie:

Season 4 of Community wasn't as good as the others, but seasons 5 & 6 were still solid. I'd say the highs of Community are better than the highs of the other show. Parks and Rec is a close second for me.
There were some good episodes in season 5 of Community but after season three it got pretty rough overall

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Dwight and Jim probably had the funniest scene in the entire show. I want to see the outtakes to this because there's absolutely no way they did this in one take :laff:

Also, the episode where Dwight sons the fukk outta Jim in the snowball fight might be the best. He had Jim shook :mjlol:

What kills me the most is Dwight being such a kiss ass yes man that he completely forgets that it’s a fake sales call to fukking Jim.