Rewatching the office

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
The Superfan episodes on Peacock are awesome. They have the first 3 seasons with all extended episodes, so each episode is like 30-35 minutes with no commercials. So much hilarious moments that were cut from aired episodes:mjlol:

-Darryl in the Booze Cruise episode going up to the bar drunk and asking for another drink
Darryl: "Por favooooor another tequila senor, por favoooor":skip:
Angela: "I think you've had enough already":aicmon:

Darryl: "WHAT DID YOU SAY BYTCH??" :gucci:

Angela: :birdman:

Darryl: "Maybe you're right:francis:" *walks away from the bar*

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1st time watching. This ngga Michael is so racist. It's like watching an updated Archie Bunker. Ion season 2.and I def getting the hype

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And just realized Jim was such a corny swagless dikkhead that was portrayed as some kinda good guy. Definition of white privilege.
Chasing after Pam while she was engaged to Roy who in hindsight wasn't that terrible even though they tried to portray him as such. Once he actually got with her pretty much became a dikk after years of chasing after her.
Thought he was better then everyone else and above his job even though he stayed there the whole time. There's a lot more to add but I'll just leave this link that has a lot of good points.

I've only watched a few episodes, but the quick impression I got of his character was, "Guy who knows that he's a loser for even being there, so he coasts on the job and takes shots at his coworkers."

Him thinking he was above the job and yet still being there was kinda the whole vibe.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ive watched this on repeat. Knocking Stanley over took me out