Rewatching Moesha

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've been saying this shyt for years.

There was one episode in like the last season where Moesha goes to a party and unknowingly drinks some spiked punch. She gets home drunk and wakes up at noon the next day after missing her final. Frank is like, "See, that's what you get for going to that party. :ufdup:"

MOTHERfukkER, SHE COULD HAVE BEEN RAPED! :wtf: Like, yeah, maybe she shouldn't have gone to the party knowing she had a final the next day, but you're not concerned at all that somebody spiked her punch? She obviously didn't know about it when she drank it. :mindblown:

And that's to say nothing about how morally reprehensible it is that he cheated on his first wife and had a baby out of wedlock, then pawned the kid off on his sister. Then when the son comes to live with him, he never bothers to tell him he's the boy's real father, and the boy only found out when one of the family members lets it slip. Then when the boy understandably acts out because his whole world was a lie, does Frank try to understand? Nope, just punts the little nikka off to boarding school. :camby:

shyt was so :trash: Sheryl Lee Ralph quit the show over it, and that's why she's only in like four episodes of the last season. :francis:
So Sheryl Lee just did guest appearances. Wow. That shoe really fell off. Smh

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
They went all out for this mega fest episode

Lisa Leslie
Sanaa Lathan
Nia long
Adele givens
Yo yo
Idalis
Deebo
The mom from family matters
Russell Simmons
Jermaine dupri
Montell Jordan
MC Lyte
Xscape
Nancy Wilson

I agree with whoever said Moesha was a thot, she was in HS hanging with hella different men lol
WC was in there too

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Best episode was the one where Hakeem’s father didn’t show up to his party and Frank stepped up and got him a tie.

Loved that episode.

the rest of it was was kiddie silly shyt
What season.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
okay yall got my attention. I dont even remember half of the series anymore. im gonna pirate the whole series tonight

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I've been saying this shyt for years.

There was one episode in like the last season where Moesha goes to a party and unknowingly drinks some spiked punch. She gets home drunk and wakes up at noon the next day after missing her final. Frank is like, "See, that's what you get for going to that party. :ufdup:"

MOTHERfukkER, SHE COULD HAVE BEEN RAPED! :wtf: Like, yeah, maybe she shouldn't have gone to the party knowing she had a final the next day, but you're not concerned at all that somebody spiked her punch? She obviously didn't know about it when she drank it. :mindblown:

And that's to say nothing about how morally reprehensible it is that he cheated on his first wife and had a baby out of wedlock, then pawned the kid off on his sister. Then when the son comes to live with him, he never bothers to tell him he's the boy's real father, and the boy only found out when one of the family members lets it slip. Then when the boy understandably acts out because his whole world was a lie, does Frank try to understand? Nope, just punts the little nikka off to boarding school. :camby:

shyt was so :trash: Sheryl Lee Ralph quit the show over it, and that's why she's only in like four episodes of the last season. :francis:

To be fair, he did want to take care of his responsibility and bring Dorian in, but the 1st Mrs. Mitchell had threatened to leave and take Moesha and Miles with her, and he didn't want to break up the family.

His sister took Dorian in to keep him in the family so that he would not be raised by strangers.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finished it. Moesha is way too difficult to get into a dating relationship with. Wsy too stubborn. Thst last episode was terrible. We know it wasn't Moesha who preggo though. The kidnapping made no sense. You kidnap somebody and tell them you did it? Um, just call the police.

The show in its prime was entertaining but Niecy and Mo couldn't carry that last season. They needed Kim and Andale bad.. Lorenz Tate brother was not good. Just goofy. At least Mo shed that innocent role by having sex with Hakeem and Q. If those seasons kept going a guarantee you Ray J would have hit Niecy. She was just a big s thot as Mo.

Frank character was so one dimensional. Dorian could have been 28.and he still would use the same approach. Yelling and acting tough. But decent binge