REVISITING LUDACRIS' MAC DRE DISS AFTER BATHROOM ENCOUNTER

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
Its a video where Luda assaults the person playing "Mac Dre"....but he didnt do shyt in person....i dont see anybody findin that funny.

I dont even believe it,but just thinking about it:scust:...now i know how T.I felt thinking Luda of all people was beating him down in a video,thats ludicrous:hhh:

And nikka said Baby Bash:laff:

Baby Bash was the FloRida of the west coast,he aint have shyt on his back,but deserved a bunch of boot prints.

:gucci:
Bruh, he had inflatable arms and obviously did that for hyperbole, that's what you want to do when somebody is in your space like that. It's ironic you mention T.I. given what he did to that male groupies. The fact that he didn't feel the need to put it on wax, shows he could've went there.

The video is a parody, not a rap battle - of how he INTERPRETED the meeting of him and Dre's awkwardness. Once again, as much respect as I have for the Bay, stop blowing this shyt outta proportion like as if he dissed him at his own funeral.
The exchange between him and T.I. was worth commenting on more than this shyt - that could've gotten bad.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
And that's real spit, I'm from The Bay....Mac Dre created a Movement and a Culture from The Bay, Fresno, Seattle, to Arizona

Yeah he was huge in Fresno. After he rapped out the Fresno County Jail he became a legend here. No other rapper has probably been bigger in this area. To this day if you play a mac Dre song in Fresno most everyone young and old will know all the words. After his death the whole bay area sound grew. Thizz entertainment could drop anything and Fresno was playing it. J Diggs even has the Thizz mansion in fresno.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So the Bay having questionable business practice, or how they make deals out of nowhere in public bathrooms isn't "being a clown"? Do you nikkas actually think this shyt to yourselves in a REAL LIFE context, or has social media gassed up your frail egos that much?

No one gave a fukk about "Tity Boi" at the time, how was he gonna market his appeal with a name like that? :mjlol:

shyt, people wonder why no one has known about 2Chainz's origins, him and Luda are still friends to this day.

You the one acting "Hollywood Ho", ain't seeing this logically in any way.
.:dead:

THANKS FOR THE BREAKDOWN WEIRDO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah he was huge in Fresno. After he rapped out the Fresno County Jail he became a legend here. No other rapper has probably been bigger in this area. To this day if you play a mac Dre song in Fresno most everyone young and old will know all the words. After his death the whole bay area sound grew. Thizz entertainment could drop anything and Fresno was playing it. J Diggs even has the Thizz mansion in fresno.

KILLA TAY AND C-MONEY TOO

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TAKE LUDACRIS CLOWNASS SERIOUSLY BRODIES

HE PUT THE VIDEO OUT AFTER MAC DRE DIED

IF HE WOULDA PUT IT OUT WHILE DRE WAS ALIVE, HE WOULDA GOTTEN THEM HANDS PUT ON HIM
Ludacris was easily in the top three most popular rappers at the time, I don't think anyone was going near him.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
. I always thought it was some random groupie

I always wondered but too many signs to confirm it...

why is dude wearing Mac Dre's outfit...hair twisted up like Dre...talking like Dre...AND they chose a West Coast artist to do the part...

cd56a2a165d04b64a253aff2c7a60968

very disrespectful but the fact of the matter is Dre had fallen off at that point and was seen as a weirdo. Of course many of the styles and dances eventually caught on after his death.

Here is a video of him performing in 04....there were people who knew him because of his history but he wasnt as huge as many make it out to be back then. Even considering being underground wasn't the thing to be in the early 2000's.

IW8simF.gif

:ohhh:I thought it was aimed towards a creepy ass groupie dude too.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
so what?

fukk a mac dre...wack ass nikka

i spent some time in Richmond and i remember that other nikka johnny cash BEGGING us to roll up a blunt to get him high :stopitslime:

bay nikkas are delusional on a different type of level

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
so what?

fukk a mac dre...wack ass nikka

i spent some time in Richmond and i remember that other nikka johnny cash BEGGING us to roll up a blunt to get him high :stopitslime:

bay nikkas are delusional on a different type of level

RIP

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Def Jam was in the wrong. Should have shelved the video or reshot it after Mac died. Luda poking fun at the situation isn't a big deal. Mac Dre seemed like the type to laugh it off and still fire back, so I don't think it was a big deal. The timing was the only thing about it that was tacky.