REVISITING LUDACRIS' MAC DRE DISS AFTER BATHROOM ENCOUNTER

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Sccit sorry bro, but you know these nikkas are gonna side with the more popular rapper simply because that's all they know.

Just remember the TI/Flip beef :dayum:

You got Fatlip in that video looking like Dre clear as day...but these dudes in here on some "so what? I'm riding with my man Luda" like the groupie hoes they are.
Personally

IDGAF

Luda could have actually had that encounter and taken inspiration from it. Why is that a diss? The song is goofy anyway on some fun shyt.

If no one knew the story then there would be no speculation of it being a diss. People are in their feelings for nothing.

Also T.I. >>>>>>>>>>> Flip and I'm glad he took him out the game, rap music won. :manny:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Personally

IDGAF

Luda could have actually had that encounter and taken inspiration from it. Why is that a diss? The song is goofy anyway on some fun shyt.

If no one knew the story then there would be no speculation of it being a diss. People are in their feelings for nothing.

Also T.I. >>>>>>>>>>> Flip and I'm glad he took him out the game, rap music won. :manny:
Big up hoe ass nikkas brehs

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Big up hoe ass nikkas brehs
who is a hoe? I don't listen to Luda that much but I def heard more of his music than Mac Dre. I can't comment on their personal lives..

T.I. was also easily a better rapper to have in the game over flip and his spoilt milk lines. Dude was corny as fukk with a lethargic flow...

:umad:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
who is a hoe? I don't listen to Luda that much but I def heard more of his music than Mac Dre. I can't comment on their personal lives..

T.I. was also easily a better rapper to have in the game over flip and his spoilt milk lines. Dude was corny as fukk with a lethargic flow...

:umad:
TI a hoe for lyin on a nikka and ending his career. Don't matter how we feel about his rhymes, that was some hoe shyt on TI part

Luda been one since birth :troll:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
TI a hoe for lyin on a nikka and ending his career. Don't matter how we feel about his rhymes, that was some hoe shyt on TI part

Luda been one since birth :troll:
LIl flip was already trash breh if your music is on point no one can cut you completely out the game. His shyt was trash and he acted a clown.

Flip was going on national television with a house full of fake jerseys and shoes at his prime. I felt embarrassed for him :laff:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Thread so disrespectful, had to stop my breh from "2 6 n center 414 FOLK" :pachaha: from gettin stomped out on the 5, for sayin dre wacc in 06. Yet people talkin crazy on here yea okay

Edit: if you're not from the valley or bay please chill out dissin 40 n dre

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's crazy is that a Mac Dre and Luda collab woulda been kinda epic. Both some care free funny individuals. Video would have probably been crazy lol

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
WOW. I aint seen the video in years and wasnt a Pharcyde fan til recently, but this whole story is crazy

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
What's crazy is that a Mac Dre and Luda collab woulda been kinda epic. Both some care free funny individuals. Video would have probably been crazy lol
Ya . .

If you mixed Slick Rick or Shock G's voice with Ludacris delivery and Snoop Dogg's swag you might have something similar to Mac Dre - there's definitely a parallel between Ludacris and Mac Dre

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bump

just saw the video and the comments on youtube addressed it, i searched it here. didn't know this shyt