REVISITING LUDACRIS' MAC DRE DISS AFTER BATHROOM ENCOUNTER

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
rest in peace to the mac but that hyphy go dumb shyt made us look goofy as hell. shout out to the jack n philthy, etc, for bringing the mob music back. fukk luda for that tho

Last edited:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did he even know it was Mac Dre? Based on appearances he probably thought that nikka was a bum trying to work a scam.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
:patrice: I don't know breh. Bay Area rappers and their fan base don't take mainstream beefs that lightly. Tech N9ne still can't perform in the Bay because people still think he had something to do with Mac Dre being killed in Kansas City.

I wouldn't say it would go to to violence but the rap landscape would've been a whole lot different, especially in the Bay Area.

Tell me more about this.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
@Sccit sorry bro, but you know these nikkas are gonna side with the more popular rapper simply because that's all they know.

Just remember the TI/Flip beef :dayum:

You got Fatlip in that video looking like Dre clear as day...but these dudes in here on some "so what? I'm riding with my man Luda" like the groupie hoes they are.

Last edited:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not gonna waste time debating Bay Area vs wherever because of Luda sneak dissing in his video.

Bottom line, Dre means more to the Bay Area and rap in general as a rapper than Luda does to Atlanta as a rapper.

People who were kids during Dre's era fukk with Mac Dre's music today. Luda doesn't have that, and the ignorance on social media to his latest video imagery prove that.

Luda is widely successful with F&F franchise, and that's pretty much his calling card these days.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Who emerges from this unfortunate tale with the least dirt on their hands - Ludacris for poking fun an intoxicated Oakland underground bum trying to network with a bonafide star?
Fixed.