Reveal your alias by mistake brehtiers

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

6tyIJpp.png

pl567yI.png
that's not her

a lotta you new posters are too quick to jump into the fukkery, accusing this person of that and that person of this when it's just rehashing shyt

stop being so thirsty, cause some fukkery in real life if you really need it that bad

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
that's not her

a lotta you new posters are too quick to jump into the fukkery, accusing this person of that and that person of this when it's just rehashing shyt

stop being so thirsty, cause some fukkery in real life if you really need it that bad
nikka what the fukk are you talking about? All i asked for was a picture. Dafuq you're talking about "fukkery"?:what:

:camby:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
its simple u just doin a run around, let the admins figure out the shyt, then go off dat :manny:

You and I both know that he, as well as all trolls, post from different IPs. It's as simple as just logging in on your phone on one account, and on your laptop/tablet on the other.

And since I know you're not that stupid to not know that, I'm beginning to wonder who YOU really are and why you're trying to defend this n!gga :patrice:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
here come the capes :cape: . Can't stand them posters in every fukkery thread telling other posters they are too big for the fukkery:russ:

You and I both know that he, as well as all trolls, post from different IPs. It's as simple as just logging in on your phone on one account, and on your laptop/tablet on the other.

And since I know you're not that stupid to not know that, I'm beginning to wonder who YOU really are and why you're trying to defend this n!gga :patrice:
He defended kg till the very end too. He's a loyal soldier is @KOOL-AID :wow: