Reveal your alias by mistake brehtiers

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
You and I both know that he, as well as all trolls, post from different IPs. It's as simple as just logging in on your phone on one account, and on your laptop/tablet on the other.

And since I know you're not that stupid to not know that, I'm beginning to wonder who YOU really are and why you're trying to defend this n!gga :patrice:
he's my slime, if i fukk with you imma give u the benefit of the doubt.... ur deflection seems familiar who are YOU really :lupe:
here come the capes :cape: . Can't stand them posters in every fukkery thread telling other posters they are too big for the fukkery:russ:

He defended kg till the very end too. He's a loyal soldier is @KOOL-AID :wow:
:mjlol: me n you not finna do this shyt i been off that. imma let you cook tho :ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You. Still. Here. In. My. Alerts. With. No. Proof.
WTHZHpY.png
here i am again :umad:

and here's your proof
:umad:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I hope Groot isn't the alias of someone who's an a$$hole under their regular username. That would hurt my feelings. I really like @Groot
:lupe:

That's how I feel too. I don't even wanna type the words "I fukks with @Groot", out of fear he may be one of these dumbasses around here that I actually hate :damn:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Except only you had an issue with me posting your 'homegirls' picture :mjlol: fukk out my face JBO is thaaaaaat way :camby:
yeah, a huge issue, my palms are sweaty and im shaking

i forget sometimes that a choice few of you really live by this shyt and it's not a way to pass time at work like it is for the rest of us

shoutout my JBO e-friends tho

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
yeah, a huge issue, my palms are sweaty and im shaking

i forget sometimes that a choice few of you really live by this shyt and it's not a way to pass time at work like it is for the rest of us

shoutout my JBO e-friends tho
:mjlol: you pass the time at work by caping for fat bytches you'll never meet and making up fantasies about feeding them? ok breh do you :lolbron:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:mjlol: you pass the time at work by caping for fat bytches you'll never meet and making up fantasies about feeding them? ok breh do you :lolbron:
:snoop:

i have no idea what she looks like, but i do remember a thread where the guy who posted that said he got some fat girl from POF to take that pic. telling someone that it isn't her is not caping you desperate little c*nt :heh:

but let's imagine i like to fantasize about feeding fat women i've "met" online. that would still be 50 times closer to touching a woman than you've come in the last 3 years