Reveal your alias by mistake brehtiers

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
ribs touching, arms look like pixie sticks inside that gas station 2 for $5 shirt yet he is on the coli at 1 am London time trying to get his macgyver on :mjlol:

15ds7xu.jpg

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
You're more than welcome to drop quotes of me saying Black people aren't civil human beings.

Peasant.

And this is just a sample-size example of your anti-Black c00ning you Uncle Tom ass fakkit:

"I'm not talking like we're grizzly bears because, I treat ALL Black people the same and ALL Black people do not behave the same way, but I choose to avoid contact with ALL Black people not because of how they act but because I do NOT want to be around unless there's something constructive for us to do....."

"....This is obviously tough for some people because Black people love to be around each other, in spite of Black people not really liking each other that much, some will disagree and that's fine, I'm not here to argue that point."

......I'm making the same exact suggestion I've always made, Black people should avoid each other unless they're coming together to do something of constructive value. Hanging out at a pool drinking alcoholic beverages and showing off has no constructive value, it may be "fun" tho.

....... in fact, he says it much strongly than I do, suggesting that Black people immediately spread poison to each other when they congregate, and I agree.

25tl10p.gif

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
None of that sh!t surprises me in the least, and it explains a lot, too :patrice:

I know one thing...I don't play these little silly ass bytch games they like to play....nikkas keep coming at me sideways on here....they going to get pulled up on forreal....I ain't one of these young nikkas that talk shyt......You'll get somethin when you least expect it....i watch people from afar......talkin about "fckery".... ....these little white boys and c00ns real easy to get at...already know they be simpin these salon hoes on here....PM boxes be full blasted with these virgin fckboys info...let me finesse one of these broads out you lames info....next time you come sideways....me and my nikkas going to put it to good use......cuz on the real one of my REAL nikkas irl ...not on the NET shyt I got posted on here, just to see what you lames be on about......

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
16i9oua.jpg

Even other forums know you an all the way hoe :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
ribs touching, arms look like pixie sticks inside that gas station 2 for $5 shirt yet he is on the coli at 1 am London time trying to get his macgyver on :mjlol:

15ds7xu.jpg

This loser been googling me for months thinking of shytty insults which I just shrug off then had the nerve to say this when I exposed his batty boy tranny chasing friend I ran off the forums :mjlol:

Be a lame nikka spending hours doing research on forum members trying to get a name on a forum

KG wants his gimmick back :mjlol:

:russ: at KG, another tranny chaser we ran off the forums @Big Daddy

Why is it all the posters you run with are homos @Poitier?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
They all got they little circle jerk coli clique where they follow people around and also they join forces with racist cacs to try and get plat threads...lames is attention whores...no puss....no life....and in person they would be shook around me.....wh....They're also real close friends with that fakkit racist cac @VegasCAC....the fact they actually let these racists white boys start a #set on this bytch let me know what I'm dealing with on this bytch...I would make a thread about it and really bring shyt to light....but I ain't got the time tonight....
:laff::laff: This is the same dude who received $100 through begging another poster for Money. LOL@don't have the time. Like you have better things to do besides making 200 threads a day in The Root.