Reveal your alias by mistake brehtiers

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
[QU="Medicate, post: 17816155, member: 20556"]Poitier is a weirdo and probably is like 50 other people on here and also trolls as female aliases too[/QUOTE]
Nah he's all male:stopitslime:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
They all got they little circle jerk coli clique where they follow people around and also they join forces with racist cacs to try and get plat threads...lames is attention whores...no puss....no life....and in person they would be shook around me.....wh....They're also real close friends with that fakkit racist cac @VegasCAC....the fact they actually let these racists white boys start a #set on this bytch let me know what I'm dealing with on this bytch...I would make a thread about it and really bring shyt to light....but I ain't got the time tonight....

None of that sh!t surprises me in the least, and it explains a lot, too :patrice:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Poitier is a weirdo and probably is like 50 other people on here and also trolls as female aliases too
:lupe: You're not the first person to claim he has multiple aliases

He have 5 different alias that we know about. Dude was creepy & a c00n. I didn't know he had a fan base but if they do unban him he cant live this down. Its crazy he can get at bF and still have bfemale support to unban him....shyt is fish
@loyola llothta care to expand breh? Is this one of the names?

It's also been confirmed multiple times he is @ThreeLetterAgency aka @napoleon and a few others who's names I can't remember right now

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
quick to back down p*ssy just like Chanda 2meo :russell:
Says the fakkit who put me on ignore cuz he couldn't handle the constant ether :dead:

@RebelX is another of his aliases. Just how much spare time does this loser have on his hands? If he's not race trolling or harassing women he's creating mutliple aliases to dikkride himself and 1 star threads shytting on him online :dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
16i9oua.jpg

Even other forums know you an all the way hoe :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX