Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You can tell this game took roguelikes to the next level because of how many people in here and online that clearly don't understand how roguelikes work because it's their first one and they don't know how this game doesn't adhere to what other roguelikes do.

No a suspend feature doesn't ruin the game, we know because we played other roguelikes. :mjlol:
Exactly, Enter The Gungeon, Dead Cells , Binding of Isaac amongst many others have this feature. It's an unfortunate misstep from HM, hope they fix it

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I’m ngl, I’m still a lil salty from what happened Monday with the update. I went home to play the game, dabbled for 10 minutes and turned it off.

prolly get back into it tonight tho :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cosmetic shyt...nothing else

Patch Notes:

• Fixed an issue where certain Trophies might not unlock under specific gameplay conditions. Note: missing Trophies will need to be replayed to unlock.
  • Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.
  • Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.
  • Fixed incorrect healing behaviour when resting in Helios.
  • Configuration changes to increase the number of scout corpses available in all biomes.
  • Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.
  • Numerous minor fixes and improvements.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol if you getting to the boss low on health, just teleport back to the ship, sleep to restore your health, then teleport back to the boss :mindblown:

tenor.gif
But correct me if I’m wrong you can only teleport to where there is
lol if you getting to the boss low on health, just teleport back to the ship, sleep to restore your health, then teleport back to the boss :mindblown:

tenor.gif
Im hip to that trick but those transponders are pretty spread out. If you back track to areas on the same play though do new enemies spawn again? Or once you clear a area they don’t come back unless you die?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I had it man :mjcry:

spitmaw is cool but a lot of shots wasn’t hitting since it’s made for close range...I’d probably need a lvl 4 carbine to fukk him up proper...aight I’m done for the day...that was a damn good run tho :francis:

Damn, with a astronaut? What part are you fukking up at? The melee dodging?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, with a astronaut? What part are you fukking up at? The melee dodging?

I was good for most of the first 2 rounds...died toward the end of the 2nd round...3rd round I got too amped and couldn’t pick up on the patterns in time...I don’t think the lvl 4 spitmaw was the most effective gun either in that situation...I should’ve went with the lvl 3 carbine I seen earlier

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was good for most of the first 2 rounds...died toward the end of the 2nd round...3rd round I got too amped and couldn’t pick up on the patterns in time...I don’t think the lvl 4 spitmaw was the most effective gun either in that situation...I should’ve went with the lvl 3 carbine I seen earlier

Yeah, Carbine is always better especially for bosses where you gotta be a good distance away.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I swear this game feels so damn good with the controller. Little shyt like the way the controller's feedback when firing the spitmaw is :wow:

Yeah when you get a direct hit on something with an alt fire and it blows up the way it feels is amazing. I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for video games to feel like this