Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah when you get a direct hit on something with an alt fire and it blows up the way it feels is amazing. I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for video games to feel like this
You know what game I wish could get a "Returnal" treatment but in AAA fashion?

Something akin to Hotline Miami.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I had it man :mjcry:

spitmaw is cool but a lot of shots wasn’t hitting since it’s made for close range...I’d probably need a lvl 4 carbine to fukk him up proper...aight I’m done for the day...that was a damn good run tho :francis:
A carbine with the tracker shot alt fire if you get frantic so at least you hit some extra shots while scrambling.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry: Haven’t been able to play in a couple of days

I’m still on the first biome :mjlol: fukk phrike:mjcry:

I feel like I put in the most work against him with the spitmaw despite how slow it shoots and stuff

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
killed him twice...and he had a quarter bar of health left on his last life :mjcry:

so close...heart pounding like crazy tho :mjgrin:
You still on the first boss? Just remember to dash forward through his attacks and not away from them. I ended up getting caught too many times trying to avoid his projectiles. He’s slow so dodging his physical attacks shouldn’t be an issue.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I downloaded it after I closed the game and haven’t opened it yet so maybe just waiting for the patch that cleans this shyt up will leave my shyt uncompromised...anyway it’s not like I have much to lose