Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
fukk.

I hope this isn't the case. I'm on a dope ass run I worked like 3 hours for, i built myself up to face the 2nd boss and went to bed right before the fight. :sadcam:
Yo I’m reading they released an update today and if you had the game/PS5 in rest mode it shut the game down :why:

Can anyone confirm? I put the game in rest mode last night right in the middle of a bomb ass run.

it’s true. I had the game running with the console in rest mode. When I started the console back up it said it had closed the game due to an update.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown: is there a certain weapon you have to use on these things with the red shield around them? I could’ve sworn I took them out a few days ago with ease but now I can’t get any damage.

everything with a red shield just run up and use the sword :ehh:

does a shyt ton of damage

I had to turn this shyt off because phrike beat me 3 times :mjcry:

Also, I game wearing glasses and shyt be making my head hurt :pachaha: never finishing this game, it’s fun tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A lot of the game is being patient and threat management. Take out turrets, fliers, and then foot soldiers in that order. Big nikkas using take a minute to spawn in rooms so u have tome to do so

I ran past 80% of shyt in my last run just to see if i could get to the boss room. I thought i was safe until one of the severed teleported through he door:mjcry:

I think two runs a day is my absolute limit

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I ran past 80% of shyt in my last run just to see if i could get to the boss room. I thought i was safe until one of the severed teleported through he door:mjcry:

I think two runs a day is my absolute limit

:russ:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Dawg how’d yall get to “phrike”? I haven’t even gotten to this nikka yet. I need some tips :damn:

as soon as lockdown starts I’m fukked :to:

Last edited: