Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
every time you don't get the scoop you just come in hating

I'm saying. Game got the innanets on fire damn near everywhere and yet it's "mediocre looking".

cb18b1807d12f41a38d8ab0014db2e97.gif

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I gotta keep my ps5 on rest mode till I beat it:dahell:
Weird:dahell:
It’s the same same as Hades, Deadcells ect..

you keep your permanent upgrades and build on that so each run you get closer to figuring out the story and finishing the game. My past experiences with the genre has been great because each run is always different

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Weird how opinion of difficulty can differ so much, some critics are saying its absurdly hard and others are saying its mad easy, people actually playing the game who got copies shipped early.

“Third biome and this game looks very very easy. Don't even know what people was talking about lol. Maybe game gets harder later? You can do insane damage in anything. I really think they need to balace this thing lol”

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
ok so what game currently out looks impressive/next gen?
Honestly nothing on either console has blown me away (at least graphically) yet. I was impressed with Astrobot because of the controller. What i'm seeing from that new Ratchet looks like some Pixar shyt though. That looks impressive graphically and overall (that fast loading looks crazy).

Last edited: