Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Day One Patch notes
Weighing in at 10.4GB, the patch is pretty beefy, but it seems like it'll be an important one. It apparently makes further optimisations to performance, adjusts some gameplay balancing, adds a little more visual and audio polish, and fixes a number of bugs. The patch will also include a couple of extra tutorials — viewable in the pause menu, by the way.

The game runs very well without the patch, so we're excited to fire it up with the update installed to see the changes. Will you be playing Returnal on launch day? Break the cycle in the comments section below.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn i don’t think i;’ll be able to stay up long enough to play. Might jsut wake up early, do my run, try and finish my work and get into it.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
so i cant play another game :dahell::dahell:
ok most likely i wont meet the 1st boss tonight but if i want to play another game in the am all my shyt is gonna reset:dahell::dahell:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i cant play another game :dahell::dahell:
ok most likely i wont meet the 1st boss tonight but if i want to play another game in the am all my shyt is gonna reset:dahell::dahell:

...what do you not understand by "it's a roguelike"???

Is this thread really going to be full of people complaining because they don't understand the nature of the genre of the game they are playing?