Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Can’t trust these developers gonna wait for non-sony people to say what they think

Can’t trust these previews gotta wait to see what the final word is after everyone finished, honeymoon phase

Can’t trust these reviews, paid shills will wait to see what actual gamers think

Can’t trust these gamers, they’re all fanboys I’ll wait to play it myself

Can’t trust myself, I’ll wait until the aliens invade earth and play it

Can’t trust aliens, they not even from here, they prob from Atropos:camby:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
SdGBLXe.png

:deadrose:
This is pathetic

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I’m a watch some YouTubers I’m subscribed to play the game Friday. Everything i’ve seen so far looks like it’s not my type of game, and doesn’t look that impressive/next gen to me. But i am a believer of having to play the game for some hours to know for sure. It’s reviewing great. I might cop after RE8. It’ll probably be like $45 by the time i finish that.

Also, don’t be surprised when people say they broke their Dualsense playing this game. 30-50 hours in this game with a DS. Them analog sticks, and triggers are finished. It looks like there’s more going on than even Control. They say the use of the controller is awesome though, maybe even better than Astrobot:wow:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m a watch some YouTubers I’m subscribed to play the game Friday. Everything i’ve seen so far looks like it’s not my type of game, and doesn’t look that impressive/next gen to me. But i am a believer of having to play the game for some hours to know for sure. It’s reviewing great. I might cop after RE8. It’ll probably be like $45 by the time i finish that.

Also, don’t be surprised when people say they broke their Dualsense playing this game. 30-50 hours in this game with a DS. Them analog sticks, and triggers are finished. It looks like there’s more going on than even Control. They say the use of the controller is awesome though, maybe even better than Astrobot:wow:
I don't know when you plan on playing RE but that's likely to drop in price before this game. Demon Souls is still $69 months after launch. I wouldn't be counting on a price drop anytime soon. Sony isn't in any rush to lower the price on these games. Especially if this one sells well

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know when you plan on playing RE but that's likely to drop in price before this game. Demon Souls is still $69 months after launch. I wouldn't be counting on a price drop anytime soon. Sony isn't in any rush to lower the price on these games. Especially if this one sells well

Yeah, i think mostly because the PS5 is still hard to come by so most people don’t even have access to these games yet. It’s a guarantee that as soon a they buy the console they are gonna buy the first next gen exclusives they can.

Well, people who aren’t scared of Demon’s Souls and Roguelikes

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
RE8 day one. Returnal physical from ebay whenever. Definitely not in a rush to get Returnal yet, but maybe after i watch more on YouTube i will.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Resetera just closed their review thread over this :laff:

Apparently it was a Trans writer and they're being attacked :deadrose:
shyt, I would've thrown in a Biden critique for the ultimate trigger.

Nothing funnier than a triggered white liberal :laff:

:wow: