Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why are these the litmus of whether or not you'd buy at full price tho? It's not some fly-by night studio and Indies have been doing what most gamers wish big studios would do for years. And that's taking risk and doing more innovation and not just "cinematic" or by-the-numbers gaming. If one wants more from the industry, why not pay the ones that will actually do more?

A lot of people don’t play games outside of AAA, casuals

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people don’t play games outside of AAA, casuals

ya I know. :mjlol:

Def a turn off...

I’m not really sold on returnal yet, especially knowing that it’s a rogue lite bullet hell shooter.

i prob won't cop. doesn't look like my kind of game. I hate rogue likes.

...will be one of the first to suffer under the new 70 dollar price tag

Idk if I’m built for returnal

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never was antsy about the price.

sure you were...like many ppl you initially thought it was gonna be a $40-50 game

anyway folks are allowed to change their mind based on new info about the game/clips etc...that’s normal...I just don’t understand why I have to be given the third-degree about my opinion when I’ve always felt the game looked good but was just unsure about it’s ability to be AAA-tier and command a $70 tag

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
sure you were...like many ppl you initially thought it was gonna be a $40-50 game

anyway folks are allowed to change their mind based on new info about the game/clips etc...that’s normal...I just don’t understand why I have to be given the third-degree about my opinion when I’ve always felt the game looked good but was just unsure about their ability to take it to the next level and command a $70 tag

I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that HM never did a game of this scope and we thought it would be similar to the other joints they've done so that's why many expected a cheaper priced joint.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

anyway folks are allowed to change their mind based on new info about the game/clips etc...that’s normal...I just don’t understand why I have to be given the third-degree about my opinion when I’ve always felt the game looked good but was just unsure about it’s ability to be AAA tier and command a $70 tag

Is this the part where you haunt this thread like the ghost of casuals past for the next 15 pages?:unimpressed:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

anyway folks are allowed to change their mind based on new info about the game/clips etc...that’s normal...I just don’t understand why I have to be given the third-degree about my opinion when I’ve always felt the game looked good but was just unsure about their ability to take it to the next level and command a $70 tag

I don't think so. I certainly don't recall if I did. I know I don't mind paying full price for something that I want tho.

Don't worry fam. Imma play this strictly at nighttime, in your honor.:lolbron:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this the part where you haunt this thread like the ghost of casuals past for the next 15 pages?:unimpressed:

if yall keep quoting me and doting on my opinions then probably :unimpressed:

we’re already past the point of the thread where you pretend you loved the game from day one and was always gonna enjoy it no matter what and gonna argue everyone down who doesn’t share the same “opinion”

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
we’re already past the point of the thread where you pretend you loved the game from day one and was always gonna enjoy it no matter what and gonna argue everyone down who doesn’t share the same “opinion”

Nothing i said there was contradictory to how i feel now, I wasn’t sold on it last year, and i don’t typically like roguelikes, but i have at least 5 in my library i love and it looks like this is gonna be the 6th.

Anyways...let me help you out bro so you don’t keep derailing...

New Pokémon Snap™ for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Game Details

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some more perspective...:wow:

8453-C237-AF52-465-D-96-CC-B740-C1-AA53-C6.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing i said there was contradictory to how i feel now, I wasn’t sold on it last year, and i don’t typically like roguelikes, but i have at least 5 in my library i love and it looks like this is gonna be the 6th.

nikka I don’t really care if you just let my posts breath and stay out of my way...I’ll do the same...if you wanna be “cute” and say little shyt bcuz my opinion doesn’t match yours to a tee then so be it, I’ll respond back