Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Git Gud scrub

It’s clear you’re just prepping yourself in case it receives good reviews. You’re so incredibly insecure about your gamebox of choice

The switch?

Stop projecting

My history of feelings on this game is documented throughout this thread and it's been up and down.

I much prefer this game gets positive press and reviews instead of lower ones.

I'm telling you now the game gets a 8.5 at best.

I'm more trying to warn people that if gets like a 7 or something don't write if off as a below average game or anything (Since 7's are "bad" these days)because the genre is a hate it or love it type of genre.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really can't trust metroidvania or roguelike scores. Especially user scores.

Imo they are the most inconsistent, one person loves it and the next person hates it. They tend to usually hover around 7 even if they are medicore so I expect a triple A one to be no less than 8.

This like demon souls aren't really good front runners for next gen. 2 hardercore genre's with a niche fanbase.
Like Ori or Hollow Knight?

Something tells me, you're only saying this because of the box it's releasing on. best believe if this was an Xbox game you'd be telling cats otherwise. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The switch?

Stop projecting

My history of feelings on this game is documented throughout this thread and it's been up and down.

I much prefer this game gets positive press and reviews instead of lower ones.

I'm telling you now the game gets a 8.5 at best.

I'm more trying to warn people that if gets like a 7 or something don't write if off as a below average game or anything (Since 7's are "bad" these days)because the genre is a hate it or love it type of genre.

You may have them fooled but not me. I see through it, and using the switch as a shield for your xbox stroke. Shame

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
*As I purchase the game*

"I really hope this sucks, that'll show em"

Because you’re insecure about your preferred box. You know you can’t live without PlayStation but you still deep down in your heart hope the xbox “wins the gen” as apparent by the vast majority of your threads sucking xbox dikk.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like Ori or Hollow Knight?

Something tells me, you're only saying this because of the box it's releasing on. best believe if this was an Xbox game you'd be telling cats otherwise. :mjlol:
2 non triple A MV games across multiple platforms and versions.

And I'm pretty sure the both didn't get rating over 8 or 8.5 upon release.

I literally come in the thread and say in a nutshell give the game a chance instead of going strictly off rating and y'all like nah nah I see what you doing:gucci:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because you’re insecure about your preferred box. You know you can’t live without PlayStation but you still deep down in your heart hope the xbox “wins the gen” as apparent by the vast majority of your threads sucking xbox dikk.
I'll let you in on a little secret

When it's all said and done, I don't care about any of that.:banderas:

I'm here to play games

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'll let you in on a little secret

When it's all said and done, I don't care about any of that.:banderas:

I'm here to play games

tenor.gif

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there something in particular about this game that brings out so much endless unnecessary hate...? :gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there something in particular about this game that brings out so much endless unnecessary hate...?

no you’re just being a bytch about dissenting opinions...there are more than enough ppl looking forward to this game for you to discuss it without the need for tearful hyperbole about “endless unnecessary hate” :mjlol:

@Hip-Hop-Bulls just posted a vid with what appears to be new footage that actually looks decent...anything positive to say to counterbalance “all” the “unbridled hatred”?

:skip: