Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Some of the posts on this thread is the reason why Sony might be heading to only making "Safe" games and not take risks.

However, just because it is new doesn't mean you should like it though. Not many are going to find mileage with a bullet hell game anyways. Good first month in sales probably then it'll fall off the map. Remember when Microsoft tried to give us Brute Force? That game was trash. This is your typical early in the generation game.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
However, just because it is new doesn't mean you should like it though. Not many are going to find mileage with a bullet hell game anyways. Good first month in sales probably then it'll fall off the map. Remember when Microsoft tried to give us Brute Force? That game was trash. This is your typical early in the generation game.

I seriously doubt that. I'm quite certain that this game reviews no less than 80 average. Probably even 85.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really can't trust metroidvania or roguelike scores. Especially user scores.

Imo they are the most inconsistent, one person loves it and the next person hates it. They tend to usually hover around 7 even if they are medicore so I expect a triple A one to be no less than 8.

This like demon souls aren't really good front runners for next gen. 2 hardercore genre's with a niche fanbase.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You really can't trust metroidvania or roguelike scores. Especially user scores.

Imo they are the most inconsistent, one person loves it and the next person hates it. They tend to usually hover around 7 even if they are medicore so I expect a triple A one to be no less than 8.

This like demon souls aren't really good front runners for next gen. 2 hardercore genre's with a niche fanbase.

:mjlol: Git Gud scrub

It’s clear you’re just prepping yourself in case it receives good reviews. You’re so incredibly insecure about your gamebox of choice

Last edited: