Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
forgot how good this game feels with the dualsense…haven’t played this in a minute…as expected tho with some of the games I’ve played the last few months, it’s forced me to step up my gaming…having a god-tier run…haven’t even been touched yet :wow:

…and thankfully they added the suspend cycle option…gonna take a break and continue tomorrow

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
forgot how good this game feels with the dualsense…haven’t played this in a minute…as expected tho with some of the games I’ve played the last few months, it’s forced me to step up my gaming…having a god-tier run…haven’t even been touched yet :wow:

…and thankfully they added the suspend cycle option…gonna take a break and continue tomorrow

:lupe: I was planning on deleting it to make room for the guardians of the galaxy game but maybe not

:pachaha: But shyt we know we’re both not finishing this game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: I was planning on deleting it to make room for the guardians of the galaxy game but maybe not

:pachaha: But shyt we know we’re both not finishing this game

I just bought GT sport so I was looking for something to delete…I have space but I want to keep the dashboard “clean” until we get folders…so my thought process was the same…there’s no way I’m gonna beat this game so lemme just play it once more to “prove my point” and then delete it when I quickly die…except I’m having a great run so far lmao…I suspected I’d gotten better but I didn’t realize how much so…playing some of these games in recent months has made me more patient and waiting for openings whereas I’m usually just quick to shoot and try to outpower enemies

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I wish they'd release some dlc. At the very least make a new game plus type shyt with some new trophies.

Patiently waiting for the Arcadium game of the year thread so I can vote for this. :dead: