Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
The RNG keeps screwing me because I need the Blade Balancer to open the yellow barriers but I can never get it to spawn in a fabricator and I feel like the last glyph for the 1st biome is in there.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Final thoughts?
I enjoyed it , plus it has a lot of replayability due to it being random each run. Some guns and artifacts do make you overpowered while others are crap.

I didn't really Pay much attention to the story, probably watch a YouTube video that explains it.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Biome 3 has me down bad. I had an astronaut and 2 large healths and I stepped into a blue challenge gate before the boss like a dummy. 2 mech suit enemies and multiple drones and I got washed before even making it to the boss :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Biome 3 has me down bad. I had an astronaut and 2 large healths and I stepped into a blue challenge gate before the boss like a dummy. 2 mech suit enemies and multiple drones and I got washed before even making it to the boss :mjlol:

Thats why i dont mess with those challenge rooms after biome 1.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you sure? Cuz it's usually off the main path and enclosed in from other rooms. Or are you leaving out something here.

no I’m pretty damn sure...and yes usually it is off the main path but not on that occasion...I’ve replayed biome 1 so many times that I’ve seen over a hundred reiterations of that level...on one occasion I even stumbled upon a waterfall...only seen it once tho and never again after that

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh. this shyt glitched on me or something, I fought and lost against the underwater boss, used my reconstructor to fight him again, and they just acted like I beat him already. Went to the ending and that was it :heh: anticlimactic af.

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Made what felt like some decent progress in biome 3 last night. Got dropped by one of those big ass balls shooting projectiles everywhere.

I found what felt like a damn grenade launcher that was level 11....the first time in the game I felt OP :wow:

I'll never find that gun again :mjcry: