Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I beat phrike :mjcry:

:blessed: Let’s go

I’m on my way to him now fully-kitted...wiped out the whole level...lvl 4 carbine...got a little astronaut + 1.5 health bar thanks to a malignant and just finding out how to use the health regenerating consumable (:dwillhuh::snoop:)...I’m about to fukk this nikka up :pacspit:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this stargate shyt I’m about to enter is dope...when can I take a break tho I don’t know from what point it’ll save at?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
#ashadowinthefog suck my dikk phrikey!!!!!!!!!!! :noah:

aww man this feels better than I thought...now it’ll take me about another week or 2 to make it thru this next level :mjlol:

:blessed: There we go breh:salute:

That new level is :picard:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I’m on my way to him now fully-kitted...wiped out the whole level...lvl 4 carbine...got a little astronaut + 1.5 health bar thanks to a malignant and just finding out how to use the health regenerating consumable (:dwillhuh::snoop:)...I’m about to fukk this nikka up :pacspit:

:ohhh: Oh you fukked him up, level 4

I was using some bum ass pistol with the honing missile :mjlol:

this stargate shyt I’m about to enter is dope...when can I take a break tho I don’t know from what point it’ll save at?

I didn’t know either so I tried to make it as deep as possible

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central

Ain't no breaks :mjlol:

If you die though, you can gear up as much as you want in the first world and then hit the Stargate whenever you want since it's unlocked now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone is officially out of the first biome :blessed:

some giant crab shyt killed me when I fell thru the ground and now I’m back in biome 1 with that shytty ass pistol again lol

do I have to beat phrikey again or can I just find that room with the stargate?