Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also , i used to see dead scouts all the time between the broken update and the one that fixed it. Now i dont see any at all .

I only saw dead scouts my first couple of runs

*edit*

its kind of like dark souls. They show you how the player died and then they show you his body. You can avenge it , where a strong enemy pops up
or you can cleanse it with ether.

ok nah I haven’t seen that personally then...I saw it on someone else’s gameplay vid

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
good shyt...how’d you get all those health increases...are those perks only available in the 2nd biome?

You get health increases by having full health when you pick up health in the levels (takes 3 to do so, under normal conditions) and by buying the integrity increase from the fabricators. Also, certain parasites with increase your max integrity as well, usually at the price of defense or something.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You get health increases by having full health when you pick up health in the levels (takes 3 to do so, under normal conditions) and by buying the integrity increase from the fabricators. Also, certain parasites with increase your max integrity as well, usually at the price of defense or something.

maybe I phrased it wrong but I meant the way his health regenerated multiple times after being close to near death...I know about the regular increases upon maxing out your health

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
maybe I phrased it wrong but I meant the way his health regenerated multiple times after being close to near death
Ah. There's perks for that. He or someone else mentioned the leech rounds. There's also items (artifacts) that do that and I think even some parasites have that ability. If you have several of them in conjunction, they should stack, provided you're meeting whatever criteria they're requiring.

And the leech rounds don't become available until the 3rd biome. The other abilities are available as early as biome 1 tho.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good shyt...how’d you get all those health increases...are those perks only available in the 2nd biome?

What @Khalil's_Black_Excellence said

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about to fight against the 4th boss, Hyperion in Echoing Ruins :lupe:. Let's see if I can win on the first time 3 in a row :lupe:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: I beat the 4th boss, Hpyerion. Seriously, all the bosses seem easy to me when come to Electroplyon Driver gun. shyt is my favorite.

Coli brehs. I suggest you use the Electroplyon Driver gun if you pre-ordered. None of weapons can fukk with Electroplyon Driver gun :banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

damn...nikka ain’t playing around

I haven’t run at all for the day...lemme get on and do one