Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I beat the game :wow:

The last boss was underwhelming but I understand. Very fun ride and challenging.

But the game is not cheap like others which makes you want to keep playing.

This is like sonys metroid. In fact it's better then metroid, Nintendo should just give housemarqee the rights to make it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I beat the game :wow:

The last boss was underwhelming but I understand. Very fun ride and challenging.

But the game is not cheap like others which makes you want to keep playing.

This is like sonys metroid. In fact it's better then metroid, Nintendo should just give housemarqee the rights to make it

game does a lot right...I just wish it wasn’t a roguelike...I don’t like the grueling reset conditions but everything else is a straight 10

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
game does a lot right...I just wish it wasn’t a roguelike...I don’t like the grueling reset conditions but everything else is a straight 10

Well considering it's a new IP they hit out the park... especially coming out on a new system

When the sequel hits my god... Sony gonna give them the bag...returnal 2 might be one of the biggest games ever when it's released :wow:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
4th biome with the Pylon is a JOKE after spending DAYS stuck in the 3rd biome. The Pylon cuts through enemies like butter, and that 4th boss is easy as fukk. Just keep strafing around it and shooting. Very little dashing and timing needed

The flying drones killed my run early in the 5th, of course. fukk them shyts