Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes I feel like this game rewards effort. Had my health right, finally found only my second astronaut in the game, and happened across a great weapon in this Hollowseeker :banderas:

It took all that for me to finally beat Ixion :mjcry:

What I did learn from this battle is its sometimes better to dash through projectiles than to go to the side or jump over them.

Mentally exhausted im done for the night :wow:

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just built my character for like 2 and a half hours and the shyt glitched out on a transport orb :damn:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Finished the game :blessed:

9/10 classic, minor criticism is that the boss fights get progressively easier. Second half of the game is really fun, your greater experience + better guns/perks changes the whole dynamic

Anyone heading to the last boss, the Electropylon melts him, but honestly it doesn’t really matter what gun you take, he’s light work

We need DLCs/sequel :feedme:

Gonna redownload Matterfall & Nex Machina to get my HM fix :wow:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I’ve never run across other players bodies either smh.

I got swarmed by the drones and a sentinel after farming biome 1 & 2 for health and items :mjcry:

Them shyts are too cheap man. How in the world do you counter them fast ass missiles :mjcry:
Don’t ADS, just hip fire (the game has strong aim assist) & keep moving.

You’re food if stationary, they struggle to home in if you’re moving, use grappling hook whenever possible, full invincibility throughout the action

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Finished the game :blessed:

9/10 classic, minor criticism is that the boss fights get progressively easier. Second half of the game is really fun, your greater experience + better guns/perks changes the whole dynamic

Anyone heading to the last boss, the Electropylon melts him, but honestly it doesn’t really matter what gun you take, he’s light work

We need DLCs/sequel :feedme:

Gonna redownload Matterfall & Nex Machina to get my HM fix :wow:
it aint fun if i cant get past citadel :mjcry:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it aint fun if i cant get past citadel :mjcry:
Stay with it, and grind the early areas to get your Proficiency up and get enough cash to buy an Astronaut doll. Pray to RNGesus that you don't get any Flying Drones spawn, and you can get to the boss with a full bar by running past everything else collecting whatever you can.

3rd area damn near broke my spirit, but once it's done. It's done

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
Anybody been able to get the true ending? I been running through the first 3 biomes a couple of times now since beating it and haven't found one
fragment
, even though I heard they can all be found in a single run.

Luckily this game is fun as hell, but I'm tryna learn the truth and get on to RE8.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
didn’t know a patch dropped this morning

Patch Notes:

• Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.
  • Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.
  • Fixed incorrect healing behavior when resting in Helios.
  • Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.
  • Numerous minor fixes and improvements.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: shyt was ridiculous how long it took

today I did it on my first run :leon:

When I die again do I start at the ship and have to go through phrike or how is it?

Yeah, if you died and will back to the ship but don't have to go through Phrike. Once you beat the boss you have to go to the gate to open, that's it.