Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
What gun and proficiency is that? That shyt was OD:ohhh:
The Rotland Lobber 15 proficiency. I think I had Explosive Rot II and something else on it. I wasn't really focused on the overloading in the fight but I had augments that gave me speed and protection and shot 2 bolts out when you did it and in can take out the smaller guys while you burn down the bigger guys with the main fire. My protection was mad high too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Rotland Lobber 15 proficiency. I think I had Explosive Rot II and something else on it. I wasn't really focused on the overloading in the fight but I had augments that gave me speed and protection and shot 2 bolts out when you did it and in can take out the smaller guys while you burn down the bigger guys with the main fire. My protection was mad high too.

I noticed because your health barely moved when you got hit.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm finally reached to the mountain in Crimson Wasted and about to fight against boss, Ixion. Is this mfer tougher than Phrike? :lupe:? What do I expect from Ixion? :lupe:

I have 80% health bar and I have two silphium vials and one large silphium vials and I'm using Electroplyon Driver with 6 level but 5 bonus damage, one projectile speed.

@Gizmo_Duck @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Rekkapryde or any coli brehs so any tips how to beat Ixion? This will be my first time to fight against Ixion :lupe:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm finally reached to the mountain in Crimson Wasted and about to fight against boss, Ixion. Is this mfer tougher than Phrike? :lupe:? What do I expect from Ixion? :lupe:

I have 80% health bar and I have two silphium vials and one large silphium vials and I'm using Electroplyon Driver with 6 level but 5 bonus damage, one projectile speed.

@Gizmo_Duck @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Rekkapryde or any coli brehs so any tips how to beat Ixion? This will be my first time to fight against Ixion :lupe:

nikka I'm no where near that far yet :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Record it, i found him to be pretty easy but i was well prepared

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I BEAT IT. I beat 2nd boss, Ixion for the first time :blessed:. This mfer is easy to beat :blessed:.

Edited: Too late to record it. I was waiting for yall but I was like fukk it and let me murder this mfer and I did
No it isn't. PS5 automatically has the last hour of your playthru recording. Just hit the share button and check where it is and edit accordingly.