Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Record it
More of us should start recording boss fight videos and posting them here. It can help those stuck on a particular boss.

@surf and @TOAD99 u should post a video of ur next fight with Phrike. I think some of the guys here can help u more if they can see what ur doing in combat.

This is gonna take a team effort if most of us ever wanna complete this game :sadcam:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It pained me to see how little damage your gun was doing

Yeah and it was profiency level 15, the highest ranked on my run at the time, whereas my prof was at 14. Probably should've used the Carbine for that, but it had a lower prof level and even the bonus damage was lower. Plus, I was fighting, I was frantic cuz of IRL distractions (baby and work) and I'm sure some of my shots weren't even hitting him good, lol. I'll get him next time now that I see what he's capable of.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
More of us should start recording boss fight videos and posting them here. It can help those stuck on a particular boss.

@surf and @TOAD99 u should post a video of ur next fight with Phrike. I think some of the guys here can help u more if they can see what ur doing in combat.

This is gonna take a team effort if most of us ever wanna complete this game :sadcam:

Yeah, I hear ya. Tho I personally don't feel that I need it and damn sure wouldn't watch any fights that I've yet to fight/beat yet due to spoilers, but I'd love to watch other vids of fights I've already done for entertainment purposes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah and it was profiency level 15, the highest ranked on my run at the time, whereas my prof was at 14. Probably should've used the Carbine for that, but it had a lower prof level and even the bonus damage was lower. Plus, I was fighting, I was frantic cuz of IRL distractions (baby and work) and I'm sure some of my shots weren't even hitting him good, lol. I'll get him next time now that I see what he's capable of.

Yeah a lot of misses, I almost chose the hollow seeker for the fight I’m glad i didn’t. WHen you got up close you were draining his health.

On the 2nd part you gotta grapple as close to him as possible

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

:ohhh: That’s not a bad idea, I’ll try that next time I hop on :ehh:

I think my problem is having a crappy gun:mjlol: and then mistiming the jumps

I’ve gotten close to finishing him off in phase 3 and then I lose track and get hit

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah a lot of misses, I almost chose the hollow seeker for the fight I’m glad i didn’t. WHen you got up close you were draining his health.

On the 2nd part you gotta grapple as close to him as possible

Oh, I didn't even see that grappling as an option or I forgot, lol. Like I said, hella distracted. I came in knowing I liable wasn't going to when, cuz I was going to have to quit mid-way thru anyways.