Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The perk itself doesn’t show up till the 4th, I could be wrong tho
Nah trust, I definitely had the option for it on 3rd biome. I tried teh gun out, but I had already kilt everyone in the level, so I couldn't technically see that part in action. But it was showing in my status just needing use to fully unlock.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I hear ya. Tho I personally don't feel that I need it and damn sure wouldn't watch any fights that I've yet to fight/beat yet due to spoilers, but I'd love to watch other vids of fights I've already done for entertainment purposes.
Yea thats understandable.

The scenario i think it finds the most use is someone stuck on the 3rd form of a boss but can't quite eek it out. Ur not spoiling too much at that point since you've seen most of the fight. Thats where I'll watch a video for help.

Im noticing so many different play styles/weapon preferences on other youtube videos that helped me add to my game.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Just beat it, the combat is just too good. There’s still some things that hold the game back but it’s a solid 8.5-9.5.

The rng in the game is what fukks you over a lot, on my last run that I beat the final boss there was no way I could’ve lost. I had a hollowseeker with portal beam AND portal turret, serrated edge. I had an astronaut AND the children’s watch to bring me back to life. 5 healing items and I used the machine to bring me back if I burn the 2 resurrection artifacts. I was a god, melted that damn boss.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just beat it, the combat is just too good. There’s still some things that hold the game back but it’s a solid 8.5-9.5.

The rng in the game is what fukks you over a lot, on my last run that I beat the final boss there was no way I could’ve lost. I had a hollowseeker with portal beam AND portal turret, serrated edge. I had an astronaut AND the children’s watch to bring me back to life. 5 healing items and I used the machine to bring me back if I burn the 2 resurrection artifacts. I was a god, melted that damn boss.

200.gif

Are you gonna go for the secret ending?

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Act 2 we made it!!

You can honestly strafe most of Nemesis attacks in the 1st round with a few jumps here and there. My issue was that I kept dashing around when there was no need and getting hit by the yellow lasers on the dash cooldown in the 2nd phase

Very much like a Souls boss. Stay calm and don't get greedy. 3rd phase is visually intimidating but simple if you time your grapples to go right through the projectiles

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
200.gif

Are you gonna go for the secret ending?
Before the third boss I would’ve said no but now, hell yea. The game is most fun when you have at least 3 traits on a gun.

A tip, if you just starting a run. Don’t be scared about malfunctions. Just open boxes, you might get some good artifacts that way.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Before the third boss I would’ve said no but now, hell yea. The game is most fun when you have at least 3 traits on a gun.

A tip, if you just starting a run. Don’t be scared about malfunctions. Just open boxes, you might get some good artifacts that way.
:ehh:

I think ur right when comes to me and the fear of malfunctions :mjcry:

fukk it imma start opening those malignant chests and see what comes of it

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:ehh:

I think ur right when comes to me and the fear of malfunctions :mjcry:

fukk it imma start opening those malignant chests and see what comes of it

Yeah, don't be scared. Since they have fixable conditions, just be mindful of that and then do what you gotta to break them.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Yeah, don't be scared. Since they have fixable conditions, just be mindful of that and then do what you gotta to break them.
Word, most of the conditions be very easy to fix during the early part of of run. Plus, what do you have to lose at the beginning of a run, nothing.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck I did a run starting from Biome 1 and clearing pretty much every room. I ended up pretty broken. There's no way I was going to die.

Also my first time uploading a vid. Is there a setting somewhere to upload in a higher res?

I watched it on the YouTube app, its already in 1080p 60fps I thinks thats the highest resolution u can upload right now.

Good shyt man